cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Origins Real Results Challenge

JuneSkincareChallenge_origins.jpg

Here to help you reach pore-fection! We’re super excited to partner with Sephora for the June Skincare Challenge: using our new Clear Improvement Charcoal cleansing powder. It transforms with water from a powder into an effervescent cleanser to purify, exfoliate & help visibly reduce pores.

Tip 1: Add less water for more exfoliation. Add more water for a gentler, foamier cleanse.

Clear Improvement cleansing powder is formulated with detoxifying Bamboo Charcoal, which helps draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers. It’s a key ingredient in our Clear Improvement mask too!

Tip 2: Use the mask twice a week & cleansing powder daily for the clearest skin.

This thread is for you to share your experiences, ask questions & offer additional tips. We’ll be checking in regularly if you need any advice or info about the product. We love to talk skincare & can’t wait to hear your results!

Now let the challenge begin…

Beauty Insiders: Use code EXFOLIATE 

FREE with $25 Purchase

Online Only while supplies last

Re: Origins Real Results Challenge

I wasn't able to try out the 7-day challenge as my local SiJCP always seems to give away the samples before the start date 😞  I have tried the charcoal mask in the past and love it! The new cleansing powder is definitely on my list to try

I'm a huge fan of your Ginzing line! (I've rebought just about everything I've tried from Origins lol, but Ginzing seems to be tops for my skin).

Would love to see you guys release a version of your Ginzing SPF Sheer Tint with more of a neutral/pink undertones.... the current version always seems to go orange on my fair skin.

@buzzbee3 Pick up Clear Improvement Active Charocal Cleansing Powder samples with this online offer!  We'd love to hear your results after trying this new cleanser.

We'll pass along your request regarding additional tones for GinZing SPF 40 Energy-boosting Tinted Moisturizer.

I was super excited to try out the new cleanser.  I worked at Origins years ago and the Clear Improvement mask was, and still is a skincare staple for me! My pores feel clean, but skin not striped.  And the fact that you can customize it to your skins needs as well as the powder formulation eliminates a need for preservative are huge pluses.  This is totally going to be worked into my normal regime. 

Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback, @shaynation.  We love that the Cleansing Powder has been added into your routine!

I use the mask regularly and was excited to try the cleanser! I used this at the beach last week after a lot of sunscreen and was really impressed. My skin felt super clean and clear despite being covered in sunscreen and sand. I will definitely be purchasing the full sized!

Fantastic news, emmie22! Thanks for sharing your sparkling results!

how much water should i add it was too watery the first time i tried it

Just  add a splash of water. Rub palms together to activate lather. Massage into face. For more exfoliation use less water. Rinse well, @KGreys!

This product does a wonderful job of pore-cleansing and exfoliating, and preps your skin efficiently for serums or self-tanners!

Great tip, Amakened!  

Received my samples from Sephora and so far I'm very impressed; after using my skin is shinny, some the blemishes seems to be fading a little and the daily breakouts are beginning to stop. After I finish all of the 7 day sample packet as well as the 2 sample masks then, if all is; this will be included in my daily skin cleaning regiment. I'm so supper excited! Will be back with additional results later as well as posting my reviews via my active influenster and blog 💋😘

We're excited to hear your results so far, hishoppers!  Looking forward to hearing more later!

We know you'll love the Cleansing Powder too, spadersgirl. The samples are Free with your $25 purchase. Use the code EXFOLIATE at checkout. We can't wait to hear your review!

Awesome! I've purchased a few rice bran cleansing powders in the past and I've tried one with binchotan (white) charcoal so I'm curious to see how the bamboo charcoal in your product compares. I'll be sure to use the code the next time I make a purchase :).

Very interesting 😁

Can't wait😊

The wait is over, lexiedoodle! Let us know if you have any questions--what to choose or how to use?!

I was about to place an order but guess I wait for this promo. Hopefully it will come out in a day or two.

Grab your list, fatimamummy! We are LIVE! Let us know if you have any product questions.

We're thrilled to hear you loved your Origins mask! We're still putting the finishing touches on this offer, so stay tuned here for news in the days ahead!

Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • JuneSkincareChallenge_origins.jpg
testing