Answer
nanobear18
New face wash?
(0) Hearts

So I am need of a new face wash, and thought I'd ask what you guys recommend. So my skin is sensitive/normal/dry. Basically, skin care with fragrances make me break out ( just a small zit or 2, they usually go away fast) , my skin never gets oily, and it gets dry sometimes. I was using aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser, but I irritates my skin, and I'm concerned with " natural" products now. So, my price range is 0$-15$, and I really appreciate it. Thanks! :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
mleighp
Answered

Hello,

I am going through the exact same issue as you. I live in the desert and have normal/dry skin but my chin breaks out horribly. My skin will sometimes get to dry that my nose, forehead and sometimes my chin will flake and be broken out at the same time. I started using all the high end products to calm my skin and hydrate it (Dior, Chanel, etc) nothing seemed to work. So I turned back to the only thing I know that is simple ...CETAPHIL (I mean they even recommend using it for baby skin..If it's good enough to use on baby skin I am fine with that). I not only use the face wash but the ultra hydrating moisturizer for my face. Both have turned my skin around in just a week. To get rid of the flakes I use St. Ives sensitive skin scrub. It is just rough enough to get rid of the flakes but nice enough on the skin not to irritate the dryness. I hope this helps. The best part is you can get Cetaphil for all body parts (my legs are very dry) and its super cheap at Target or your local grocery! Good Luck. :smileyhappy: 

ry22
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi nanobear18!

I use Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. It's cheap, natural, and hypoallergenic. I was reading in Allure that if your going to be cheap with one item of skincare, it should be a cleanser. If your looking for other natural drugstore brands, I like Burt's Bees and EOS. Beware Aveeno Naturals, there not as "natural" as they claim.

updatedversion
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi,

I have very sensitive skin and I know how much of a pain to find a product that would not irritate your skin. You might want to try Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and use a bubble foaming net. The foam like lather is what you want to use to massage your skin I usually to this for 2 minutes and then rinse my face. Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • mleighp
    • nanobear18
    • ry22
    • updatedversion