LCResz

LashFood works!

image.jpgimage.jpg

When I received a LashFood sample in my HauteLook summer beauty bag I didn't think about it much. I am leery of anything that claims to grow lashes but I figured why not try it out. It's been two weeks since I started applying it once a night, and occasionally in the morning if I remember, and I love how my upper and lower lashes look! I don't have any good before pictures, but this morning I looked at my eyes in the mirror and was genuinely surprised at how long and thick my lashes looked! So, with not a stitch of makeup on, just freshly washed and moisturized skin, here's how my eyes look with two weeks of LashFood use. I   am including the scary open eye pic to show my lower lashes and the fact that the white of my eye hasn't been darkened by using this product, unlike the complaints I've read about for other lash growing products. Next time LashFood goes on sale I am definitely buying more!

kathykat

Re: LashFood works!

(0) Hearts

where do you get it? I am currently using peter thomas roth and my lashes are getting longer but not thicket 

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Wow!

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

give us a heads up!! I would hope for the money that it's worth, it should work!!

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Oh, wanted to add that my lashes are growing stick straight, like no curl whatsoever, so I will be looking into a good lasher curler and lashcurling mascaras next.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • kathykat
    • JenBlush
    • LCResz
    • Kiki1517
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg