Josie Maran Age Beautifully Argan Hydration Skincare Set - TSV!

[ Edited ]

Hey lovelies,

Here is Josie Maran's upcoming QVC Today's Special Value for August 26th. I belong to QVC Insider, so I get early access! :smileyhappy: You get all 4 pieces for $64.96 (plus shipping/handling). The set includes:

(1) 1.7-fl-oz Pure Argan Oil ($48 value)

(1) 1-oz Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment ($56 value)

(1) 2-oz Argan SPF 47 Protect and Perfect ($32 value)

(1) 0.5-fl-oz Infinity Lip and Cheek in Forever Rose ($18 value)

Use the "Search" with item # to find it:

One-time purchase is item # A260862

Auto-delivery purchase is item # A261031

jm_tsv.jpg

Re: Josie Maran Age Beautifully Argan Hydration Skincare Set - TSV!

(0) Hearts

I'm interested in getting this but am concerned re the tinted SPF moisturizer. I'm pretty fair/light. Does anyone have any experience with this product? If so, please let me know if this is too orangey.  Thanks!

This is back in stock for pre-order. In case anyone is interested. :smileyhappy:

Thank you! **whoosh. Runs to computer**

You're very welcome! :heart:

(0) Hearts

I ran across it on QVC's site one day & pre ordered it. (Only got auto delivery)  Just got an email it was shipped & It arrived today! (It shipped from Atlanta - so it only took one day.) I wasn't expecting this til September.  VERY very very excited!! Been wanting to try the milk.

(0) Hearts

I ordered the auto delivery option on 7/10/2014. Between this and the cleanser set I will not have to purchase the individual products for awhile. I am that this is being offered with the original JM Argan Oil. I tried JM Light and it was not hydrating enough on my skin.

(0) Hearts

I ordered this about a month ago. It was only offered in the auto delivery option. Estimated ship date is 9/3/2014.

My sister just told me that it wasn't allowing her to add to her cart. I'm not sure if they are sold out of advanced order inventory or what...BUT, the TSV will be available on August 26th. I have seen it say they have 0 inventory, so I checked back the next day and it was in stock.

You can usually only pre-purchase these items if you click through to it from an email you received from the Q. Otherwise, we have to wait till late August. **sigh**

(0) Hearts

That's weird, I've always been able to pre-order. Did they recently change that? I haven't pre-ordered anything since around May, though.

(0) Hearts

It is pretty typical, but they don't always do it. They often do it with their cosmetics. If you get the Q insider emails and then click the hyperlink, you can pre-order.

I know we have talked about it before, but why can't QVC offer free shipping over $50, they could make so much more money and bring in new viewers/customers if they offered it on certain dollar amounts no matter what the product.  I'll pass on this one, already have argan oil.  Would only want the milk. My face is too oily for a oil spf.  I already use a nightly oil.  No oil in the AM for me.

No snark at the OP, just rambling.

I agree! I hate that they don't offer free shipping! :smileysad: It's still a great deal if you use the products.

The Q is allergic to free shipping. HSN offers free shipping much more frequently, but only the Q has JM. even with the outrageous shipping, it is still a good deal. I have been wanting to try the argan milk and now I have an excuse.

[ Edited ]

I tried the Cheek tint and I didn't like it :smileysad: I thought it felt sticky on my cheeks like hours later. But thanks for the heads up :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I love the cherry red tint as a lip treatment. In NYC winters, I bet it would work on the cheeks.

Yea, it does the same for me, ry22. I think it depends on your skin and how well it absorbs. But, it seems to work for a bunch of other people on their cheeks...maybe they have dry skin? I have combo-oily skin, though. I only use it as a lip color/treatment.

Thank you so much for sharing! 

You're very welcome! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
Photos1
  • jm_tsv.jpg