pipsqueek1582

It's tear proof!

After spending excessive time on my make up and hair this morning ( just for fun!) my husband brought home some bad news...which sent me into a terrible fit of excessive tears...and when I looked in the mirror a while later...I noticed not a smidgen of my eye make up had moved.  Yay for tear proof UD, Smashbox and too faced! (And don't worry... I think everything will be okay after all!)

ExcessiveGlam

Re: It's tear proof!

Glad to hear everything is going to be okay :smileyhappy:

Yay for no-budge makeup :smileyhappy:

Maybe give us a list of those fabulous products ?!

pipsqueek1582

Today I used my smashbox jet set liner, then madness and prank (from UD vice 2) over my liner for an extra 'pop' of color, then UD heavy metal glitter eyeliner for the outer corners, and too faced better than sex mascara.  Geeze...that sounds like a lot of stuff for just eyeliner and mascara... It would take a whole novel to write down my entire make up process! 

ExcessiveGlam

(0) Hearts

Sounds beautiful !  The only thing on your list that I've never used is the UD Heavy Metal Glitter Liner.  Do you have the older formula, or the new one that just came out? I constantly go back and forth with those on my loves list but I've never bought one because I'm afraid of getting that glitter in my eye. Maybe I'll just go for it now since it stayed in place so well for you during the tear storm :smileyhappy:

pipsqueek1582

(0) Hearts

The older one...got it off UDs website for $4. I love it cause for me it's like eyeliner glue...really keeps all that stuff in place! ( I call it my glitter glue!) I've never had a problem with it getting in my eyes and it's not as overly- glittery as I was afraid it would be.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • ExcessiveGlam
    • pipsqueek1582