xiaoxinmumu

Is it good to use the toner, cleaner and the moisturizer of the same brand?

(0) Hearts

I am just wondering if the ingredients from different brands would actually cause a problem..any thoughts? Thanks! Thanks!

sephoramusthave

Re: Is it good to use the toner, cleaner and the moisturizer of the same brand?

(0) Hearts

I use a cleanser/toner/moisturizer and they are all from a different brand. It doesn't all have to be the same to work for you, its all about trial and error. I haven't found one specific line where all 3 of these products work for me, but I have found it in different lines. I don't worry about ingredients clashing because I only use natural skincare and I've never had any issues with mixing and matching natural brands.

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Possibly Could cause probs because brands formulate their products ingredient-wise to compliment each other.  You just have to be aware of the ingredients of everything and know what they do to the skin.

KrisSoileau6

It doesn't really matter, whatever works for you. Though, if you're too lazy to go out searching (trust me, I know it takes a while to find a good product), then just use the same brands products and whatever doesn't work for you, go search for a replacement for that specific product. Hope I helped, (-: 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • jennypenny1995
    • KrisSoileau6
    • xiaoxinmumu