qmgirl

Glam Glow reviews anyone??

So I've been considering trying Glam Glow because I see it advertised as a quick fix, etc.... I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and if you recommend it. I am not going to spend $69 without trying it first or hearing what other women have to say. Thanks!!!

mpolansky

Re: Glam Glow reviews anyone??

(0) Hearts

If you're considering making an online order anytime soon, the black container (YouthMud tinglexfoliate treatment) and the glamglow eye mask are available for samples with checkout. May be a good way to sample these two before you commit.

mpolansky

I've tried all 3 ... so here's my two cents on GlamGlow.

My favorite of all 3 is the black container, the YouthMud Tinglexfoliate treatment. I have extremely sensitive skin, so this one scared me the most because it claimed to tingle and I normally haaate that. Tingling usually = my skin feels like it's burning off my face. While this one does tingle, it isn't painful. But the best part of this mask is the exfoliating beads when you wash it off. Never have I everrrr tried an exfoliator this awesome. My face feels SO CLEAN and SO soft afterwards.

My second favorite is the white, SuperMud Clearing treatment. First time I used it, I didn't understand the hype. Then I used it again. I realized how much smoother my skin looked, and for the first time, a product made my pores look smaller! No, it's not a miracle product for acne or blackheads. I still had some blackheads around my nose after, but overall my face looked smoother with smaller pores.

Lastly, is the ThirstyMud Hydrating treatment. This has been waaaay too hyped up if you ask me. I used it two nights in a row (slept in it overnight for an even more hydrating treatment) and it did nothing. If you want a hydrating treatment something like Josie Maran's argan oil or hydrating milk serum. Both are great. This is the mask I'd say don't waste your money on. It has a smell I don't particularly like, it has weird hints of coconut and banana and I really am not a fan. 

The duo is the best bang for your buck, with their best two masks in my opinion.

If you're still not sure, get samples at your local sephora :smileyhappy: that's how I tried the ThirstyMud mask.

http://www.sephora.com/gift-sexy-P382770?skuId=1563691

mdelrosario91

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

GlamGlow, the white jar, didn't work for me, unfortunately.  I had severe cystic acne and heard so much hype about it, so I tried it out. It was okay.  It didn't make my skin better, but it didn't make it worse. That's okay, but that's not worth the $69 price tag for me, so I returned it.  For the record, I tried it once a week for 4 weeks.  

For or moderate and minimal acne, I could see it working.  But for severe cystic acne, I guess the cysts were too strong.. LOL

PS: The tea leaves hurt so badly when they stick to your face. It's like peeling off a bandaid. AHHH!

eriles