Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Drunk Elephant Baby Facial

Okay everyone, it's time for me to live vicariously through you!!

I'm dying to buy the new Drunk Elephant Baby Facial, but as a Canadian DE fan it is not available to me 😞

Has anyone ordered it or tried it out yet? I want to hear your thoughts/opinions/experiences!!!

Re: Drunk Elephant Baby Facial

I was debating to buy this today or the Farmacy Honey mask.  I went with Farmacy.  I'll probably pick up the Baby facial next payday.

@jellycleanser

FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™

Is one of my absolute favorite masks of all time. DE Baby Facial does something different all together. Farmacy is full of antioxidants and moisturizers dehydrated skin. I use this even when my skin isnt dry as part of my routine. Baby Facial is a chemical exfoliant that is on the strong side. It's not even allowed to be sold in Canada its so strong. Theres nothing wrong with it, I have it...it's just not my favorite AHA mask. 

I recently got it in USA and tried it for the first time last sunday. Since it was the first time, I left it for 10 minutes only instead of the 20 minutes indication on the product. I didn't know how much to apply so I did 3 pumps. It has a greenish colour but none when applied to my face. At a Sephora store, they recommended I stopped the TLC the day of the treatment with the babyfacial and that I used lots of sunblock the next day. I did that. I didn't get any of the good effects people mention in the reviews and the reason why I wanted to try this so hard. Actually I didn't notice anything different in my skin. Will see next time if it's because I only left it half the time.

did you expect to see results after using it only one time???

Tell me about. You and I are in the same boat. I desperately hope they bring and keep all of their product line to the Canadian market. It's exceptionally difficult to access here, as only Sephora carries it. I dont have a problem with that since pretty much all of their products qualify for free shipping, but honestly its a bummer they dont have the facial sunscreen and the baby facial, and all of the gift sets.

I kept mulling over it for a couple of days, then finally gave in.  I swear by their TLC Night Serum, C-Firma Day Serum, and their Marula Oil, those products have truly saved my skin.  So I'm very excited to try this!  I'm "supposed" to receive mine on Monday.  I will report back once I've tried it!

*P.S: I signed up for Coupon Cabin and they had a deal where you get 25% cash back for a single item.  That's $20 from purchasing the mask!

Thank you for sharing, i cant wait to hear all about it!!!

I got it as soon as it came out and I've used it once! Its really nice! I use the TLC framboos glycolic night serum every night so I didn't use it the night before and the night I used the baby facial mask. I didn't know how much to use, so I think I used about 4 or 5 pumps (they're small). The mask has a few hard pieces in it, but its mostly smooth and it doesn't have a color on your skin. I left it on for 15-20 minutes and it burned for about 5 minutes so I thought my face was going to be really red. When I washed it off, it wasn't red at all! My skin felt really nice. My makeup applied really well the next day. I didn't inspect my skin to see how it affected my pores and sebaceous filaments on my nose, but I will next time! It also came with a sample of the virgin macula oil ( a little smaller than the containers that come with the day glow and night bright sets), but I didn't use it. I love every Drunk Elephant product I've used so I was so excited to use this!

Amazing, so glad to hear it didnt make your skin red or irritated! I wonder what the hard pieces are. Was it an alarming burn or an "omg need to wash this off right now" burn? I was curioud about makeup application thr next day, so thank you for sharing that too!

They were just little pieces to exfoliate! The burning wasn't that bad. I never felt like I needed to wash it off or anything 🙂

Ohh awesome, so its a mix of physical and chemical exfoliants! Good to know, sometimes i feel like the physical exfoliants really make a difference when i get little bumps/texture. Thank you gor the details!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing