cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dr. Gross Real Results Challenge

17_SPH_April_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US_V2.jpg

Turn your skin on! We can’t wait for you to try our NEW C + Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum. This weightless, fast-absorbing gel-serum is power-packed with our proprietary vitamin C (3-O C technology) and energy complex plus collagen amino acids. 

Rev up tired looking skin for a tighter and brighter complexion! During the challenge, see an improvement in imperfections like dullness, dark spots, rough texture, and expression lines as skin is repaired and protected from aging and environmental aggressors.

Use this thread to share your results, learn tips, and ask any questions you may have. We will be checking here throughout the challenge to answer your questions. Can’t wait to see your results!

Re: Dr. Gross Real Results Challenge

@endles9999 you can use our serum day or night! 

I actually just did this with the extra strength facial peel packets (14 day one) and retinol. I had not use any of the DG products before and it made a huge difference in my skin! I used the code again when I ordered something else recently. I think I'm going to try to get a few samples of some of this lines other products. I purchased a full box of the peels following this also!  Sadly, I did not take any before pics but I love the results! 

@ppine82So happy to hear about your success with our peels! 

I have rosacea.  My questions are:

1. Is this product suitable for my condition?

2. If I can use it, should I apply before or after my rosacea medication (Metrogel at night, Finacea in the morning)?  Or is it not compatible with my medication?

Thank you.

@bingogal While the C+ Collagen Serum is formulated for use on all skin types, including those prone to sensitivity and redness, we always recommend consulting your physician before combining our products with any medication. 

Please tell me more about the peel  I just started the challenge today.   Should I do this before I continue with the 7 day challenge.  Is it a one time peel?

@jolizz each peel packet is dosed for a one-time peel. We recommend starting with the peel before layering the C+ collagen serum afterwards. This way the serum will absorb better. 

Thank you 🙂

Please tell me more about the peel    I just started the 7 day challenge today.  Should I first do the peel?  Is it done once?

Unfortunately for me I haven't been able to take the Real Results Challenge seeing that when my order arrived I got 1 of the 7 packets that comes with the promotion. I am not sure if it was packaged incorrectly by a Sephora employee or someone in the shipping company decided to take the Real Results Challenge themselves.

I sure hope you take this up with Sephora. I'm sure they will make it right by giving you your missing 6 packets. Don't pass up trying this fantastic product out. It might make a huge difference to your skin that you'll otherwise never find out. 

I've used the Alpha Beta Universal Peel several times and each time the results were noticeable and pleasing. I got the C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Serum 7 day sample and I really do love it. It seems using one packet was too much so I used only a portion and stored the remaining amount in an air tight container to use the next evening. I also use the eye serum and cream and am very pleased with the results. I've always dealt with bags under my eyes and the eye products seems to minimize my bags and lift the area.

@bgjbabygirl So great to hear! We recommend 1-2 pumps of the C+ Collagen serum from the full size bottle.  

Wanted to update why I wasn't loving this serum. I was using too much! The directions (for the full-sized pump) say to use one to two pumps. I was only using one and even giving it a half hour or so to sink into my skin and really "set" but when I'd go to use my facial oil the product was just balling up on my fingers. So I finally started just pumping out much smaller amounts and applying to "zones" on my face, rather than pumping one full pump and working that across my whole face. That's been the answer to my issue and I'm having much better luck now. 

I got the 7 day sample during the vib sale! I want to start using it after I've dermrolled. I also want to try one of the peels but I am sensitive to higher percentages of glycolic acid. Do you know what the percentage of glycolic in the universal and extra strength peel is? I'm dying to try them!

@Meganmarieco We recommend you conduct a patch test on the inside of your forearm. If  you don't show any sensitivity there, you should be okay to try on your face. 

Keep us updated on your results! 

Could you tell me how you were able to get the VIB discount and this 7-day sample (Beauty Insider sample)? (If you meant you just got this sample only, you don't have to answer this question)

I tried to enter both codes but the system said I could only enter one. I ended up getting the VIB discount only, not this sample. Please let me know if you know a way around to enjoy both promotions. Thanks!

Yeah I actually got it like 2 days before the sale. Sorry 😕 

Thanks for your reply.

I bought the full size of this during the sale and I'm on the fence about it. I'd love a challenge to see what other's have to say and see your results. 

I can't wait to try this challenge- what other products go well with this serum?

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 17_SPH_April_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US_V2.jpg
testing