cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dr. Gross Real Results Challenge

17_SPH_April_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US_V2.jpg

Turn your skin on! We can’t wait for you to try our NEW C + Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum. This weightless, fast-absorbing gel-serum is power-packed with our proprietary vitamin C (3-O C technology) and energy complex plus collagen amino acids. 

Rev up tired looking skin for a tighter and brighter complexion! During the challenge, see an improvement in imperfections like dullness, dark spots, rough texture, and expression lines as skin is repaired and protected from aging and environmental aggressors.

Use this thread to share your results, learn tips, and ask any questions you may have. We will be checking here throughout the challenge to answer your questions. Can’t wait to see your results!

Re: Dr. Gross Real Results Challenge

@anewbs27

If you are not sensitive, we recommend that you start with our Alpha Beta Universal Peel before layering the C+ Collagen Serum. The peel will sweep away dead skin and smooth out the skin so that the serum absorbs better.  

Excited to hear about your results! 

Did I miss the challenge? 😞

The code is still active as of right now, I just tried it!

DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum Sample Set - 7 x 0.05 oz/ 1.4 mL

Code: COLLAGEN 

I love DDG products, and I missed this challenge, too!

I just saw it the other day so it's still going on!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 17_SPH_April_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US_V2.jpg
testing