Answer
babybear04
Don't lose hope and THANK YOU!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share a thought with people who have been struggling with their skin like me.  For the past five years or so, I've been suffering from this weird acne (bumps all over face under the skin), and have tried literally everything on the market, including prescrption treatments.  THOUSANDS worth of useless products.

Even though it seems like NOTHING is working and I'm doomed, I remind myself that I WILL find a solution and I force myself to not lose hope.  I don't know what measures I'll have to take, the money I'll have to spend, or how long it will be, but I know one day that I WILL have the beautiful, clear skin that's hiding beneath this acne of mine.  I REFUSE to lose hope.

There have been so many times I've been frustrated, sad, depressed, ect.  Even moments where I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror.  But I still stay positive.  One of the things that has helped me stay positive are these boards.  All summer (while dealing with this horrific acne, recovering from foot surgery that has left me basically immobile during recovery, and adjusting to a gluten-free diet...yeah, talk about triple wammy) I have become pretty active on here in reading posts and offering my thoughts and suggestions.  It's really refreshing to know that I'm not the ONLY one who has insecurities, and it's so nice to read/hear from people just like me, rather than people who are just trying to make a sale.  So for that, I thank you.  All of you.  For being there to offer me your suggestions, inspire me to step outside my comfort zone, and remind me never to lose hope!

No matter what your battle is, don't lose hope.  When you begin to lose hope, all else fails. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sarah5530
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the EXACT same problem. Since I turned 27 I have been getting these bumps all over my face. I am not 31. It has become a constant dilemma and something that, no matter what I do, does not go away! I even went on accutane for 6 months and I still get these huge bumps that take forever to go away. I've lost hope honestly :-(

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 11 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • anaa
    • makeupobesessed
    • projulie
    • babybear04
    • sarah5530