CharliefromNY

DON"T YOU LOVE JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL!!!

I just tried it for the first time, and it's fantastic! Thanks to all you ladies who mentioned it in this Skincare section....Has anyone tried other Josie Maran products they like? Let me know!

tracygirl64

Re: DON"T YOU LOVE JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL!!!

OMG! Yes!!! I've been using it for 3 years now, absolutely LOVE it!!! Her Argan Cleansing Oil is another one that I can't live without! If you are feeling adventurous, other great products from her line are Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment (I use this at night as my serum before using the Argan Oil as my moisturizer) and Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil (just an over-all awesome product, can be used for so many things and helps with dry patches on the skin). And, a quick tip, the ingredients in the Cleansing Oil do separate, so just make sure to shake it up...it makes the product more effective. :smileyhappy:

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much for the info!  I'm definitely going to try the Cleansing coil and the Infinity Cream.  Everyone seems to love it!

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

The milk! I apply the milk and the oil and my face is super moisturized and glowing alllll day. And I have little people touching my face all day [I'm a teacher] so that's saying something. 

btmod2

Hi CharliefromNY,

I love the Josie Maran Products! Her Argan Cleansing oil is amazing! It really helps remove my makeup, without stripping my skin of it's natural oils. I can also use this oil around my eyes and it removes waterproof eyeliner.

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty
ShinyMagpie

I love that stuff. I got it in one of her sets for Xmas and it's fabulous. 

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Thanks - I didn't realize it is suitable for removing waterproof eyeliner.  I always have trouble getting mine off!

lilyyy

Not only is it suitable, it is flat out AMAZING. No rubbing that delicate eye area. You gently rub the oil around your eyes and then face, rinse off with water and viola!

Koofa

(0) Hearts

Is this the Argan Oil that removes it?? I'd love to be able to put it to use!

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Good to know!  Thanks!

Koofa

(0) Hearts

I like her cheek gelee :smileyhappy: Argan oil, not so much. I don't get the point/benefit of oils. I've tried this & Tarte's and I just don't like 'em. I wake up greasy in the morning. Just didn't do much for me :/

missfawnie

[ Edited ]

I actually have been using the Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil for the past 4 months and I love it. I apply it at night and my skin is so nourished, radiant and moisturized when I wake up in the morning. 

I just moved to Vegas, which has incredibly dry weather, from Florida, and before I started using this, my skin was a dried-up mess. Most moisturizers can break me out, but this one doesn't. 

Like her other oil products, this is also multi-purpose. I have used it to tame frizz (and my husband's cowlicks), as a lip balm and I even used it once after I burned my hand badly on the oven. After two days, the burn was gone and there was no scar... it was phenomenal. ❤︎ 

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Great tip!  Thanks!  I'll have to try it.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Argan balm!! it has saved my feet, they were so dry and getting cracked from the summer sandals and then dry winter cold. Ive been using it almost 2 months now and even got hubby to like it. 

Infinity cream _ its a lighter version of the balm on the go. i like to use this for elbows, dry spots and my hands/knuckles

I just tried the argan milk last night, i got a sample and used the argan oil after. omg it feels sooo amazing, i think i might be purchasing the full size. the only thing, i wish it wasn't more than the oil and the actual bottle has a larger opening. the SA was having a hard time getting the sample out

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

What a great idea!  Thanks - I never thought to use it on my feet!

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

OMG YES!  Josie Maran is seriously the best stuff ever!  The cleansing oil is amazing!  It's the only thing I will use on my skin in the winter!  It is so worth it!  I also use the Argan Oil Light during the day under my makeup, and the Argan Infinity Creamy Oil overtop of the Argan Oil at night when my skin is particularly dry.  

I also use the Argan Oil Hair Serum, especially when I straighten or curl my hair, I love the hand cream, I love the body butter, I love the nail wipes, I love the Matchmaker foundations, I love the nail wipes.  She does not have a product I do not like.  Ooooh and the cheek gelee's are amazing!

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

I'm going to try the Cleansing Oil and the balm....can't wait!  I wish Sephora gave out more samples of this line....I always like to try before I buy...with sensitive skin it's a must....

stephyd216

(0) Hearts

LOVE IT! It totally changed my skin!

NurseCupcake

(0) Hearts

I love it! I got the Escape to Morocco set for Christmas and have been able to try a lot of her other products. The cleansing oil is great too!

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the tip re the cleansing oil!  I saw it, but didn't know if it was good...

deannarp

(0) Hearts

I love her cleansing oil, but the Tarte Maricuja oil trumps the argan oil for my skin.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • aviscardi
    • tracygirl64
    • stephyd216
    • lilyyy
    • Koofa