lecia1167

DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% Tea Leaf = Amazing!

I don't know who recommended this on BT, but thank you! My skin is clear! I will say it again: MY SKIN IS CLEAR! And it's been clear for about a month now. And not one breakout.

It's strong. I will tell you that right now. But I use it twice a day and use a good oil-free moisturizer afterward.

I got mine at Ulta. It's not cheap, but honestly the tube will last forever since you don't need much of it.

49888005.jpg

carolang

Re: DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% Tea Leaf = Amazing!

(0) Hearts

I use this as well, more for preventative purposes. DesertRose was talking about it a lot. I like it... its not a miracle product for me though. But in reality my skin isn't that bad, so I may not be the best judge. I bought it and totally forgot to check if it has parabens though which it does. Womp! But worth trying I suppose - I don't hate it!

kbmatthews

I wish I could use Benzoyl Peroxide! My skin goes all crazy bumpy if I use it, but it would be nice to have something for the odd pimples I get. 

I'm glad it's working for you, though! That's always good news!

LariTheLoud

[ Edited ]

My skin goes nuts with Salicylic Acid (which I consider that 'other' acne product), so I hear you. SA is supposed to be good for acneic skin! YET... here I am. 

LariTheLoud

I'm stopping into Ulta today. I was intending to pick up my usual cheapo Neutrogena spot treatment, but omg... if this is a miracle I might have to invest in this instead!

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

Let me know how it goes. It's strong, so I suggest using a good moisturizer right after you apply it.

redwagon44

Does this help with breakouts, or blackheads/clogged pores as well? Do you use a serum with this also? I'm not using any benzoyl peroxide in my routine, and wondering if I should be

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

It's helped me with both, actually. It dries out blackheads really well and it also prevents future breakouts.

pinktorridora

I got an Ulta coupon for 20% off my entire purchase and am going to pick this up tomorrow. I think I need it to combat my occasional deep, painful breakouts.

annec322

Thanks for sharing!  I am going to wish list this baby on Ulta's site right now.

ahbunny

Oh, thanks for sharing. I'll have to try this out! Its too bad Sephora doesn't sell this brand :smileysad:

heatherbee

They used to have a great selection of DDF :smileysad:

crayzeeRN

Ulta does though- they send out 20% off coupons fairly frequently to take the price down a bit :smileyhappy:

love2shop42

Fantastic find! And of course, if it comes recommend by you a must buy! :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

CrayzeeRN

I just used the search bar on top of the main page on BT :smileywink: 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Combo-Normal/Which-Acne-Spot-Treatments-Do-You-Like/m-p/1010603/high...

crayzeeRN

:smileyvery-happy:

That stuff if freakin fabulous. I never let myself run out of those two DDF products :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • pinktorridora
    • crayzeeRN
    • ahbunny
    • carolang
    • heatherbee