Answer
makeupobesessed
Clarisonic Mia
(0) Hearts
So I finally broke down and bought a Clarisonic Mia. I'm estatic but still worried that I won't love it for the money. I just couldn't see the chic week coupon go to waste and let the opportunity go buy to save on it when I've been wanting it for so long. And suggestions on washes to use with it now?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
kssweetheart
Answered

Hey makeupobesessed - I'm so glad you finally got your Clarisonic!! Using the CHIC week promo was a fantastic idea. I think you'll love it! I use Philosophy Purity Made Simple with my Clarisonic and without. My only suggestion is that you rinse very well after using it, sometimes I feel like there's a little tightness afterward, it goes away very quickly though. I'm not sure if you can use the Philosophy Micro-Delivery Wash with it, I like that a lot too, you might have to call or email Clarisonic just to be sure.

I'm just so glad you finally got this for yourself, you deserve it!! Hope you'll come back and let us know how you like it, Have fun and good for you. :smileyhappy:

loveallmakeup
Answered

it is an investment but it's totally worth it. you will have a purging preiod with it but that's good because you know its going deep down and getting all the gunk out of your pores thats been trapped deep down. it is awesome. i hear purity made simple by philosophy works great with it.

msmisty
Answered

I bought the clarisonic plus about a month and a half ago. I love it for my body so much and I am starting to like it for my face but it has been a slow go. Other than noticing my skin texture itself was softer my skin got much worse before it started getting better and I'm not out of the woods yet. I also do not have acne. I have clogged pores and dry, flaking skin along with whiteheads and blackheads but I rarely get pimples and my skin still went through a landmine. Nearly everything about it was different from what I imagined. (Speaking about the face cleansing experience). I expected better results more quickly, I also expected a more "grand" experience for the price I paid. I expected to feel a relaxing massage, not tickling vibration. That doesn't make it a bad product; I just expected bigger fireworks. I did certainly question whether I could have gotten the same experience from one of the cheaper alternatives such as the Olay pro-X etc. My experience with the body brush and using it on the body is quite a contrast to that. It has made my skin look and feel so good on body, it has gotten rid of upper arm bumps, it's corrected the slight discoloration on the back of my legs. My skin looks and feels "firmer and plumper" in areas where it had an ever slight sallow appearance. I use it for manicures and pedicures - it doesn't get rid of the dry skin but it loosens so it sloughs off super easily as well as my skin just has a brightness to it. Unlike the face brush I feel pampered and rejuvinated using the body brush and settings but again, this doesn't mean the face brush is a bad product.

I think it's just going to take time; my skin is starting to improve and it's a much slower move than with my body but if it can do such nice things for my body I have to believe it can do such nice things for my face too. So, if you use it feel underwhelmed at first I'm chiming in to tell you that you're not alone and to give it some time.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • msmisty
    • kssweetheart
    • makeupobesessed
    • loveallmakeup