cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Caudalie Real Results Challenge

01.17_Real Results Challenge.jpg

We are SO excited for you to test our breakthrough Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream. This luxurious, plumping cream is formulated in a creamy, weightless texture for nourishment that lasts, without leaving a greasy film! 

This is an open forum for you to talk about the product, hear how others are doing with the challenge and ask questions. The clinical results from our lab are incredible, and we would love to hear your very own results as well. Please let us know any tips and tricks you have discovered during your 7-day trial. If you have any questions or comments please let the community know your skin type to understand and give the best advice possible. We’ll be checking this thread frequently during the challenge, so if you have a question for us, please feel free to ask!

Can’t wait to hear about your results! Let the challenge begin! 

Re: Caudalie Real Results Challenge

@caudalie I just remembered to report back on this. I have been using the soft cream from a deluxe sample pot for about 3 weeks now. I really enjoyed this one and glad that it was not heavy where it would break me out. 

Since I don't (yet) deal with any firming issues, I can still say that after application my face did feel soft, hydrated and "lifted" in a sense my cheeks seem to have more tone and brightness. 

Also, I find that layering the cream is great in case you have a treatment, serum or additional oil/cream over top. I often layered with my Dr. Jart tiger grass cream (for other skin issues) and it was fine, where as some creams start balling up. Oh and I totally missed that this was a day time cream and applied both day and night for the first 2 weeks! I liked this much better than the Sorbet which i was using previously. 

My only regret is I did not redeem for another one of these samples...now to save up to buy full size. HTH! 

Anonymous Insider

This is my very favorite cream!

I love the texture, you can feel the moisturizing and prepping effect! It's not greasy at all, it's quickly absorbed, to leave a soft and hydrated skin. I'm definitely going to get the full size!

@Anonymous thanks for the fabulous review! We are happy you are enjoying the cream.

I love your brand! The Elixir is divine! My boyfriend just had a trip to Paris he's coming home today and one of my requests was to get one right from the source! xoxo

I have been using this for 3 days now, and I am pretty sure I am already in love.  I use the serum before and they work great together.  My skin is so soft and appears very smooth and healthy with this product.  Although the cream seems thick at first, my makeup stays put for the day.

Oh no!

Caudalie WHY?

another purchase???

it sounds like love...I loved every one of their products a fave vino vinosourse moisturizer,

the beauty elixir,the serums ( the one in the green bootleg my fave)

now this???

generally I hang at Sephora a week

another buy bye.

@afkaiser great combo with the serum! This soft cream is perfect as a primer for makeup. 

I got the deluxe sample pot and the 7 day challenge and absolutely love the formula when I don't wear it with much makeup. I only wish it pilled less with other serums and came in a tube/pump.

@MarinaRosalin thanks for sharing! Try using a smaller amount - a little goes a long way with this product! 

I do wish this was not in a jar packaging. 

I am a bit late to the party. So to start, how do we obtain the 7 day trial kit, Is it through a Sephora promo code with $25 purchase or is it a in store promo with no purchase requirement (Sorry due to some reason the question mark button isn't working on my key board)

I do use and love Caudalie Vino source moisturizing sorbet and am willing to give this cream a trial if it is suitable for oily skin.

@fatimamummyI got trial kit in store at SiJCP, but you can also use "luxelift" code with purchase on Sephora.com (I am pretty sure it is still available).

Hi @fatimamummy, can't wait for you to try it! The Resveratrol Lift Soft Cream works well for all skin types. It even has mattifying powders which will help with combination skin. 

I'm only on my third day of using it, but I feel very positively about it so far! I have noticed a difference in skin softness already. I have normal/dehydrated skin. 

I've been pairing it with my beloved Caudalie SOS hydrating serum, and it seems to be just what my winter skin needed. Poor, sad, winter skin.

Even though it is a thicker moisturizer it has not irritated/triggered my dermatitis. And I don't get that itchy feeling that can sometimes come from thick creams. It spreads very easily and absorbed into the skin nicely. I haven't tried it under makeup yet. But will soon. 

I have tried mixing the Clarins detoxifying drops into it, and they worked well together.

Edited to Add: I also really like that it is unscented!

@ShannonAlexis that's the beauty of the cream - mixing and matching! We love that you are able to use without irritating skin. 

I got a pot of the deluxe samples of this cream and loving the way it makes my skin feel.

Love and will 100% buy a full size when I'm finished. 

@bgaukFabulous! Thanks for your lovely review.

This cream is a dream! I am usually scared of heavy creams because my skin is combo & prone to break outs, but this one does it all. After using for a week (if you use sparingly, you can even get more than a week out of the samples), my skin feels plumper and smoother... and even a little more glowing. Def going to buy!

@A1228 we love that Resveratrol Lift Soft Cream works for even the most sensitive or combination skin. So happy you are enjoying your experience!

I'm doing the 7 day challenge and so far I've been pleasantly surprised with how well this cream works on my skin. The smell is amazing (so flowery but not overpowering - smells "expensive"). I put this on at night before bed and love that stays on all night - my skin looks so hydrated when I wake up. Walking to work in the wind and snow has been horrible for my face, and I've actually noticed that a few of my dry spots have disappeared after I started using this cream. Lastly - the texture is awesome - it doesn't feel watery or oily. 

35 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 01.17_Real Results Challenge.jpg
testing