Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best of the Best: What Are Your Favorite Natural Skincare Products?

Hey BeautyTalkers! 

I have noticed a lot of chatter about natural skincare products in the beauty world. There is no perfect definition of 'natural skincare' but I am thinking of products that are labeled partially or 100% organic, sulfate-free, paraben-free, plant-based, or just made with simple ingredients. 

There are a lot of reasons a product may be considered natural so without overcomplicating the definition I have a question for you all: What are your favorite natural skincare products?  

Looking forward to reading your responses!

Re: Best of the Best: What Are Your Favorite Natural Skincare Products?

Thank you for this thread! My low-buy has been lifted and great timing--I had eczema break out all over my body including face so had to start all over again with skincare. Goodbye to my treasured stash, just emptied my cooler that's used to be full of skin care products.. 😞

Looking for products as natural and with as little ingredients as possible. Just started using Biossance squalene (used Josie Maran's light argan while waiting for the shipment). Also ordered squalene and body balm from Indie Lee. 

If anyone has suggestions for organic and/or natural and very little ingredients would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous Insider

Normally i use natural skin products for my skin like

Tea tree oil

coconut oil

sea salt

argan oil

lemon 

I'm a huge fan of Origins. Origins everything. My favorite product would have to be the GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizing. I can't start my day without it! I've used this for years and I always repurchase it. It's a staple in my makeup collection. I also really enjoy the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask for pores. This stuff is amazing on the face! I use it at the end of every week after a full week of wearing makeup everyday to thoroughly clean my face.

I'm a pretty big fan of the Juice Beauty line for natural skincare. I especially love the Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer (it really rejuvenates my skin overnight) and the Stem Cellular cc cream (it's a pretty nice tinted sunscreen for "no makeup" days).

@KatieBTI've been eyeing the Saadia Organics argan oil for so long now. It's apparently la creme de la creme when it comes to argan oil.

I also love Good Genes. I still have some left of a sample and I'm planning on buying the full size tonight during the sale.

oh i love this topic @KatieBT! i've been much more into natural products lately.

i love all the herbivore products i've tried, especially the lapis face oil and blue tansy mask.

josie maran argan oil and body butter are both staples.

odacite makes some amazing products! love their p+g serum.

davines is my favorite hair care line, and i love rahua too.

i really like the fresh lotus moisturizer, and their soy eye makeup remover.

caudalie detox mask and glycolic mask are awesome!

and i tried a samples of the farmacy eye dew- i need to buy that soon! it was amazing.

IMG_0038.JPG

I love a lot of Sunday Riley and Farmacy products. I spray the skin dew on my foundation brush before blending.

i also love Arcona Cranberry toner and Triad pads(which are just cotton pads soaked in the cranberry toner for convenience).

@Christin13 what are your favorites from Sunday Ruley and Farmacy? 

Good Genes has been the most stable relationship I've had with a skin care product(going on two years now). My skin loves it. I like Luna but don't care for the application process. I like Tidal and am almost through my second sample but have not decided if I will purchase a full size. I want to try the CEO.

i love the Farmacy Skin Dew spray essence/ setting mist. I use it to spray my foundation brush before blending and I love the results. I like the lemon mint lip balm but wish it came in a tube instead of jar and was a few dolllars cheaper as I go through lip products quickly. I will probably repurchase anyway though...

Oooo, nice topic, @KatieBT ! Maybe Sephora could bring some of these over? 😉

There is so many 'natural' products I like. Let's start with my fav - Odacite. Love a lot of their products. Their oil serums are absolutely amazing, true little miracle workers, and I have many loves among them. But let's see... The favest of the fav... Cell Energy, Youthful Glow, Clogged Pores, Winter In Paris. C for Colette. I should stop now.

I also adore their Oleosomes Time Release Delivery Cream, which is also perfect for mixing with their oil serums. Probably my fav "regular" moisturizer.

Odacite Aloe + Immortelle Hydra-Repair Treatment Mist. This is such a lovely, hydrating, soothing, refreshing mist for my dry skin. A life saver!

Mahalo Rare Indigo Balm, Petal Mask, Vitality Glow. Such a lovely brand, products and ingredients! Love!

Leahlani Bless Balm, Champagne serum, Aloha Ambrosia Elixir, Mahina Evening Replenishing Elixir, Balancing Bohemian Ruby toner ( spray ). My skin loves this stuff! And, I love the brand.

Vintner's Daughter. It is really a magical stuff for my skin.

Josh Rosebrook Cacao Antioxidant Mask and Hydrating Accelerator ( can't get enough of this one! Wish they made it in gallon packaging. 😄 ) ).

Alaffia Affrican Black Soap ( the liquid one ).

Alaffia Every Day Shea Unscented body wash.

Alaffia body lotions.

Siam Seas Butterfly Pea shampoo and conditioner.

Rahua Voluminous shampoo and conditioner.

Sunday Riley, the one and only SR product that works for me, and boy how beautifully! - Juno. Almost never tried it because nothing SR have ever worked for me and I gave up on the brand. Well, this does! And, I am glad I gave it a fair chance after all. It's a great stuff for my dry skin! And one of rare oils that is "enough" on its own/doesn't have to be layered or mixed with other stuff ( if I don't want to layer it. ( And, I don't like to layer bazillion of products on my skin. ) But it certainly can be. ) like most oils to satisfy my bleep-y dry skin. 😉 I appreciate a possibility of just slapping one thing on my face if in hurry or lazy.

Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil.

French Girl Organics Crème Fraiche Face Moisturizer Neroli/Camomille.

French Girl Organics Crème Lumiere.

Does NUDE count? Because I love everything NUDE! 😄

I am sure I'm forgetting something, but oh well. I made it long enough already as it is. Sorry? Not sorry. 😉 Love 'natural' stuff. Actually, my skin does, so I have to, as well, right? 😛

I've been so impressed with pretty much everything I've tried from Farmacy. I also love every last Ren mask that I tried (their skincare was okay to me).

@Alicehoopz what are your favorites from Farmacy? 

It's hard to pick a favorite! I've tried Sleep Tight, Dew mist, Eye Dew, and the deep Moisture mask. I feel like every one of those felt like Holy Grail status products 😂😂

@KatieBT  What a great thread!  I have to say, I recently tried the two Biossance oils, (one which is 100% squalane, and the other also contains rose and vitamin C,) and I was stunned at how effective the 100% squalane was at clearing up my redness.  Overnight.  I like the other one for daytime use.

Anonymous Insider

After using up the sample bottles, I invested in the full bottle of rose+vitamin C one. OH MY GOSH I love this product so much. It makes my skin radiant and buttery smooth!!!!!

@Ispend2much6 sounds like I need to get my hands on that squalane!

@KatieBT  This is probably illegal for you, 😉  but their site has a small bottle of each oil for free, just $4 shipping.  The bottles are so pretty too, and should last a while.

Biossance is definitely impressive!

@Alicehoopz  Did you send away for the sample bottles?  They seem like they should last awhile.

I actually tried the original about 2 years ago now! And I got the rose one in a Glossybox I think? Yeah, they did last a while!

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • IMG_0038.JPG
testing