cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Algenist Real Results Challenge

17_SPH_March_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US[1].jpeg

Hello and welcome to our Vitamin C+ Real Results Challenge! We are so excited to connect here on BeautyTalk to hear about your experience with the Vitamin C+ Serum and share some of our favorite tips.

Our Vitamin C+ Serum is your secret weapon to combating advanced anti-aging and discoloration. This product is a triple threat, formulated with Alguronic acid, microalgae oil and potent vitamin C+. Safe for all skin types, this serum is formulated to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles and support the most fragile skin areas while visibly reducing the look of age spots and discoloration. The impressive vitamin C boosts brightness and radiance for a uniform complexion.

This is a space for you to discuss the product, hear from others and ask your questions. We are so excited to talk with you all about this powerful serum and answer all of your questions. Please share your challenge results below and feel free to ask us anything!

Re: Algenist Real Results Challenge

Hi @Mihoolahoop! Starting 4/1, you can receive the 10 Samples at Sephora inside JCPenney EXCLUSIVELY! (With a minimum $25 in-store purchase)

Since the sample only includes 10 packets, do you use just once a day or split the packet up and use half morning and half at night?

Just received my samples, and can't wait to try! I've been also hearing a lot about the eye creams, but not sure which one to use.. Would you recommend the Complete Eye Renewal? Or the Power Serum? Would love to hear your recommendation!

Great question @vdeeskin! They both pair super well together, actually! Our POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter 360° Eye Serum is amazing at brightening dark circles and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. After applying the serum, you can follow with the Complete Eye Renewal Balm. You can find both of the products here: 

Perfect, will try those! Thank you!

@vdeeskin Of course! Let us know if you like them! 

Wow all these awesome posts are making me super-sad that I missed out on this promo. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for next time!

Hi @Insomniacmuffin! It's not too late! You can receive 10 free samples with a $25 minimum purchase by entering the promo code: POWERFUL at checkout.

Sadly not @algenist

Capture.JPG

Oh no! @Insomniacmuffin We are looking into this right now and will get back to you ASAP.

did @algenist forget about me? 

😞

Hi @Insomniacmuffin we did not forget about you! We looked into this and realized that the samples ran out a lot sooner than we had originally expected. We'll hopefully do another challenge soon so keep your eyes peeled! 

Have used the firming and lifting face cream for over a year and it is worth every penny.   I am 63 years old and have never worn foundation.  The cream makes my face look so much softer.   Just received my package yesterday and have used the sample twice.

What a great way to try outa new product.  Plus, it smells so good and I usually don't like fragrance

Hi @BellaandRuby! Doesn't it smell amazing? It feels even better on your skin too!

I love Algenist products.  Just received Vitamin C serum.  Looking forward to trying it with other  Algenist products I have been using.

@lorrainef You're making us blush! Thank you for the love. What products have you been using?

Started my challenge last night and used it this morning.  I came in and someone complimented on how bright and pretty I looked today.  They asked if I got up early to do my makeup this morning. (I wear makeup every day). 🙂

@rojas103 We LOVE hearing results like this! Keep using the product and let us know what you think after Day10!

This product smells so good! It reminds me of King Cake. Was a scent added or is that natural?

@NurseChristi a very minimal amount of fragrance was added to perfect the smell.

Anonymous Insider

i just received my 10 sample yesterday! i am so excited to try it and see results!!!

what other products from Algenist do others recommend?? i need to find something that works.

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 17_SPH_March_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US[1].jpeg
  • Capture.JPG
testing