cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Algenist Real Results Challenge

17_SPH_March_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US[1].jpeg

Hello and welcome to our Vitamin C+ Real Results Challenge! We are so excited to connect here on BeautyTalk to hear about your experience with the Vitamin C+ Serum and share some of our favorite tips.

Our Vitamin C+ Serum is your secret weapon to combating advanced anti-aging and discoloration. This product is a triple threat, formulated with Alguronic acid, microalgae oil and potent vitamin C+. Safe for all skin types, this serum is formulated to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles and support the most fragile skin areas while visibly reducing the look of age spots and discoloration. The impressive vitamin C boosts brightness and radiance for a uniform complexion.

This is a space for you to discuss the product, hear from others and ask your questions. We are so excited to talk with you all about this powerful serum and answer all of your questions. Please share your challenge results below and feel free to ask us anything!

RE: Algenist Real Results Challenge

This was a wonderful 10 day challenge and I ended up winning a full size Serum from Algenist! Thank you so very much! My skin is looking fantastic!!!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Algenist Real Results Challenge

No thanks. I don't buy products from companies that kill and test on innocent animals. And don't bother pasting stupid cliche statement from your website. Algenist tests on animals. Period. 

all companies that don't test on animals rely on animal testing studies that were done by OTHER companies for safety assurance

but yknow, you do you boo

This challenge worked wonders on my skin! I had dark circles and very noticeable wrinkles, but after doing the #CallMeBright challenge, no more dark circles under my eyes & much less wrinkles all over my face. AND after ONLY 10 days! Amazing!!!

This challenge worked wonders on my skin! I had dark circles and very noticeable wrinkles, but after doing the #CallMeBright challenge, no more dark circles under my eyes & much less wrinkles all over my face. AND after ONLY 10 days! Amazing!!!

I tried the 10 day challenge and would layer La Mer moisturizing cream over the Algenist serum every night and morning and my skin looks amazing. Like it took maybe three days and my makeup layered better and looks smooth all day. Without makeup on, my skin doesn't look blotchy anymore. It doesn't make me oily either and since most products do, this is saying a lot for me. Kind of upset that the full price bottle of Algenist is $118 but I think I'm gonna have to splurge.

@xdqx That's so exciting to hear that you can go without makeup now! We definitely think it's worth the splurge (but maybe we're a bit partial).

Bummer, Canadian customers get left out yet again 😞

@Mihoolahoop this promo was actually available to Canadians, it was just a little while ago when it first came out 🙂 now OOS.

To all that missed out on our ONLINE Vitamin C+ Real Results Challange: Starting 4/1, you can receive the 10 Samples at Sephora inside JCPenney EXCLUSIVELY! (With a minimum $25 in-store purchase)

I love all of the Algenist moisturizing products.  This is the first time for the Algenist Serum and I am SOLD.   What a difference in my skin after just a few uses.  pores appear smaller, skin smoother, and I have a shine back. am purchasing this product on my next shopping trip.  

@handiandi1 the glow is amazing, right? 

Wasn't expecting to see results so so, if at all. I am on day four and I am ready to make the purchase. My skin is visibly smoother, and feels amazing. No idea how much this is but whatever it is, it is worth it.

Hi @funkynassau, thanks for all the love! You can purchase our full sized product here: 

I have tried the Algenist Vit C before, and it did wonders. Gave it up for a while and tried other products. Big mistake!! Non other compares....not even the well touted ones. Received this 10 sample offer and now on day 9. Megga difference....skin is definitely brighter, softer and smoother. Will continue this product.

Thanks Algenist.

@amenas We LOVE hearing stories like this and we're so excited you see the difference it makes!

Love this product!  Getting compliments already day 3

@juliejames We're so happy to hear that you're already seeing results! Check in with us after Day 10!

Anonymous Insider

thank you soo soo much!!!i will check into the products!!

Oh man! I am SO SO BUMMED I missed this challenge! Tried the offer code just now with my purchase and it said it has expired 😞 😞 😞

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 17_SPH_March_SkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US[1].jpeg
  • Capture.JPG
testing