Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

please add more options to the ingredient preferences search list!

so I've been on the hunt for moisturizers without silicone(anything ending with -cone or -oxane) in it and there's no option to be able to search that specific. I have to go through hundreds of items and look through ingredients tab (if provided) to know if one does/doesn't contain certain ingredients. It's really time consuming! not to mention quite a lot doesn't have ingredients list, and nowhere to find on the internet, like some dior products (don't know what the deal is). I like to know what I put on my face and it could prevent people from buying products with ingredients that they might be sensitive/allergic to.

same for hair products and makeup.

so please add silicone-free option to the 'ingredient preferences' list. I think it is really important.

As well as pretrolatum/petrochemical/mineral oil-free.

Also please add more breakdown into moisturizers consistency/formulation/type. I saw oils, gel, lotion, cream, balm, etc all in 1 but there's no way to narrow it down to a specific consistency I want to find.

I hope someone who deals with the site read this and will be able to implement it soon enough.

Re: please add more options to the ingredient preferences search list!

I know Korres has some great moisturizers that are formulated without silicone, and I'm pretty sure the Kate Sommerville Goat Milk Cream is too (don't quote me on this). I normally use facial oils, as they tend to work better for my skin than moisturizers. If you are willing to go down this route, I would recommend the Josie Maran Argan Oil. This stuff is seriously amazing! I hope this helped!

sweet. I might have to check shoppers for korres then. Sephora Canada doesn't seem to have the brand anymore on the website. 😕

I would love to be able to use oil. I've tried a few (fresh, nude, tarte) and they all just kinda sit on top and a little greasy (I don't put a lot, just 2-3 drops for my entire face & neck). I've tried a few ways I can think of and none really works. 😞

I would love to be able to eliminate certain ingredients from search results. It would be very handy! 

@zenitshu

Look for brands that are "natural".  By definition they are silicone free.  Such as Tata Harper etc.

i did try to look on natural and a lot of them contains some sort of silicone in it. I thought picking 'natural' would solve my issue but it isn't. 😞

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing