Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

out of stock? really?

I wanted the sephora favorites chic it easy set.  It was in stock with (only a few left).  So I go ahead and order it, and i'm at the page where it says PRESS TO ORDER" which i did, but then it says out of stock.

That's fine, I guess I was too slow.  BUT, i go back to the page and it again says the item is "only a few left", so I go back to try to checkout and it tells me it's out of stock.  This kept happening for a few minutes.

Is it really out of stock?  Is the "only a few left" a glitch?  Sephora keeps giving me hope and then takes it away. ;(

Anonymous Insider

Re: out of stock? really?

With most makeup products in general not just at sephora you have to buy right away or it usually will be out of stock 9 times out of ten.I would recommend adding items to your cart and then when it becomes available again or when their is a sale you just can buy them easier that way.I do that for major sales at sephora and it usually works for me.Popular brands / items go quick so you have to act quickly.For items I really want to buy online I actually go online an hour ahead of time and wait for restocks to begin and a lot of times I will be able to get the items I want but it does happen that it just doesnt work out that way.In store a lot of items are out of stock so online shopping for me at sephora and in general has always worked out better.

Interesting... I just refreshed and it's doing the same thing to me! When I search for Chic It Easy it comes up with "Only A Few Left" and when I use my loves to find it. I'm in the same boat, I keep missing it and I would love to either have the dream officially killed or have my hope restored that I may still have a chance!

yea! i wonder when they'll have it in stock again... last time i wanted it, it was also out of stock

Hi @yayurbandecay

Sorry for the trouble! It sounds like you may need to refresh your page. This item is no longer available. 

Best,

Mali

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing