melisa16

new flash shipping

I read on a blog that there is an email for flash shipping. I know it was an option before if you got the email.  However, the previous flash shipping charge was 25$ a year but the new one is 10$ a year,  when I read it I thought it was unfair

kalex

Re: new flash shipping

Why on earth would the cost vary if you live in the continental US?  I can see more if you live in HI or something.

I'd like the Mods to address this.  I'm a bit grumpy that I paid $25 when others are paying $10.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Kalex I'll send you a message to help.

kalex

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

Emeraldlight

(0) Hearts

Here is a picture of the invitation for the Flash shipping. It is a selective invitation for certain Sephora clients.1evennewer.jpg

CzaCee

wishin Sephora would offer Flash for everyone. :smileysad: so i don't have to be shell out $1,000 ( ehem, Rouge ) just to get free shipping.

anyways, i'm $200 away from Rouge. so yea, nevermind Flash.

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

I have Flash AND Rouge shipping but chose to keep Flash--it's a day faster for a mere $10.

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

i have never heard anything about flash shipping ever! Never got an email or anything about flash shipping, oh well :\ Guess it doesn't matter now anyways! lol

ali25ma

(0) Hearts

I would love to pay $10 for flash shipping please Sephora send an invite

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Oh my sister got that email for $10 flash shipping! Does it go out to everyone who isn't rouge? She seriously has never ordered off the Sephora Website. 

And i'm sure they changed it due to so many people getting refunded since most who got it turned Rouge. 

And they might be refunding the others who paid $25

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I'd definitely call and ask about a partial refund.  They are very good about those.

kalex

(0) Hearts

Definitely. If you did pay $25 they will offer you a refund or online credit!

melisa16

(0) Hearts

I don't know if it went out to everyone. I didn't get it and I am not rogue, maybe they're trying to send her a message to spend more at sephora :smileywink:

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Unfair indeed oh well...life isn't fair :/ they should charge VIB Rouges 10.00 since we would get free shipping anyway

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

They said in the term section that the cost may vary - which i thought was interesting.  Still - it's a pretty cool option for those of us who are way to impatient but want the perks of purchasing online.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • melisa16
    • lilyyy
    • JenBlush