melanito

Yey for new bubblewrap packaging Sephora!!!

Hi Sephora I just wanted to thank you for changing your packaging for online orders to bubblewrap envelopes. This is way less wasteful (and still recyclable) and it fit in my mailbox, which means I didn't have to pick it up from post office!!!

beautylovingirl

Re: Yey for new bubblewrap packaging Sephora!!!

(0) Hearts

@melissabt- Thanks!:smileyhappy:

melissabt

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

From what I know, the packaging is actually for select Canadian orders, sorry about all of the confusion!

<3 Melissa
starletta8

(0) Hearts

Thanks, Melissa!

Everyone at the end of the UPS route just breathed a huge sigh of relief!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@starletta8- I agree because my UPS guy runs late and last summer some of the boxes I got were super hot I can't imagine what a enevelope with bubble wrap is going to be like when it sits in a hot UPS truck. all day. YIKES!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

O.O is that for all orders?

Back when this new site was in beta stage, I ordered something cheap that came in bubblewrap, and the plastic packaging of the thing inside was crushed/cracked. But that was way back, I'll have to wait until my nxt purchase to see...o.o

starletta8

Not only that, I'm thinking summer + plastic + parts of the country where everything melts....

btmod1

(0) Hearts

I'm so glad you're happy with the packaging of your online order, Melanito!  We always love getting positive feedback!  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • melanito
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • starletta8