Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

When is the Tarte Make believe line going to be on Sephora Canada?

Hello. I see that the Tarte Make Believe brush sets have been available on Sephora Canada for a few days now, but the rest of the collection isn't available  (like the eye & cheek palette). It's been out for the USA site for a while now. When is it going to be available online for Canada? 

Thanks.

Re: When is the Tarte Make believe line going to be on Sephora Canada?

Hi acsephora!

It looks like the collection was available, but a lot of the items have sold out. If you would like some recommendations on comparable items, please feel free to PM me!

Bisous, 

Sian

Hi @acsephora

I don't have an answer for your specific question, and I didn't notice whether the rest of the collection was available on Sephora.ca

Hopefully one of the mods can chime in, if they have any information for you.

However, I can suggest that you also try posting in this thread for any updates for Sephora Canada products:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/2060604#M1...

@KatieBT kindly looks into some of our inquiries for us over there.

Also, I see the collection is available directly from the tarte website, and they ship to Canada (free with a $75 order). Pricing is also in CAD. 

Thanks for the suggestion! I posted over on the thread you told me about so hopefully someone will know something over there.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing