What's New page not updating

Does anyone else see the same exact things when they click the What's New link in makeup? When I follow the link I see the same exact page/items that I've seen for the last several weeks. The new UD Naked Basics 2 pallet isn't even on there.

Re: What's New page not updating

(0) Hearts

Hi Tirah, 

We add new items to our site every week, usually on Tuesdays- However, it takes time for the images and updates to actually come up on the "what's new" link so you may see the same items in place for a while. :smileyhappy:  I'm happy to forward your request, I agree it would be helpful to have it updated every week with new images!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

Diana, can we possibly get a regular weekly summary post from one of the mod team members of the new products that were added? The New Category itself is a mish-mash of a few weeks worth, in no particular order it feels like. I feel like as a community, it would be very very welcome!

New stuff often pops up under "Editor's Picks" as well. Or you can just come to BT, we usually post when new items are available immediately :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Hi, Tirah!  Sephora doesn't show all of the new items on the What's New page.  It often times will show the same products for weeks or a month.  If you're waiting for a particular product to show up on Sephora, it's better to keep checking the brand page than to rely on the What's New page.  :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

welcome to Sephora.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation