Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Website Down

The website isnt working for mac users. Any Link that i click on redirects to a bad server page. 

Re: Website Down

This has been happening to me as well for weeks! It's so frustrating as I only have access to Macs. I also had this occur one or two times prior, but it always would begin working again hours later.

Still not working correctly correctly on Mac, and not working correctly on iPad.

Still not working correctly correctly on Mac!

I've been having hell of trouble browsing the site as well. And it's been going on for weeks. I kept thinking it was a sign I shouldn't be shopping but looks like I'm not the only one.

20 days later and still can't access your site on my mac.   I guess you would rather me shop at Ulta.  

Even private/incognito doesn't work on my mac.  Sephora website unavailable to me for a few weeks now.  I can post this but can't access loves list or search or purchase!  Would think this is something that needs to fixed fast

400-bad-request.JPG

The app isn't working for Apple platforms either. Whatever redesign this was intended to be I have to say it's an epic fail. I haven't been able to access the site for over 2 weeks. It's past the point of annoying.

Not True!   iPad app is NOT fully functioning.   It's hardly functioning at all.

@Ummeamen Try using a different browser. I'm on a Mac and Sephora does not load on Safari. I can get Sephora to work on Google Chrome or Firefox though.

yupp! i noticed the same thing. annoying.

Hi @Ummeamen,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble navigating our website. We're currently working to have these issues resolved as soon as we can. We suggest clearing your cache and cookies, and making sure your browser has the most up to date software. Another trick we've learned is using incognito/private browsing mode. 

Additionally, our app is fully functioning. So if you haven't done so already, it's definitely worth checking out!

Cheers!
Nikko

20 days later and site still not working on my mac.  I guess I have to shop at Ulta?

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • 400-bad-request.JPG
testing