achet69

VIB/VIB Rouge policies & Black Friday

If anyone recalls under the about VIB Rouge section on sephoras website it lists all VIB Benefits. Listed under that section is "advance access to sales".

Do you think Sephora will honour this for Black friday and Cyber Monday?

According to their policy we should get first dibs on the sale/special 

It would be something sephora actually does right for their members!

ChicDabbler

Re: VIB/VIB Rouge policies & Black Friday

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh it would be splendid if Rouge/VIB get early access to the Black Friday sales and such, something other than free shipping to look forward to. For now probably not, we do get early access (but not the important/coveted/Disney ones) for some new releases and VIB got 1 day extra/early for the Spring's 15% off I think. That was it.

DTalksAll

Mods are you reading this?!?! This would be an AMAZING perk for rouge! 

I called the Rouge line a few days ago with an order question & asked about these "supposed early access" and she said we ALWAYS get early access to new products, sales & events. What?!?! Has anyone gotten an e-mail for early access to new products? Usually us BT addicts know about new products on the website well before we get the BI e-mail. If the product is already available on the site for anyone to see, how are Rouge getting early access a week later? 

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

I've gotten the occasional email about early sales, I think one or twice for specific products, but I have NEVER gotten an email about early access to new products. That would be amazing though. 

vanillammm

[ Edited ]

I remember when they used to have a "Beauty Insider Only" section in our profile, and we really did get early access to those selected products. That has been gone for a while. 

We most definitely do not have any organized version of "early access" anymore.

I agree, early access to the upcoming holiday specials would make Rouge feel a little more worthwhile. 

NotCrocker

The mods have been fairly absent from BT over the last week. I do hope that something Rouge friendly happens soon, it's all getting discouraging.

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

I noticed that as well

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

She is misinformed

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

they always are. :smileysad: 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Early access for Rouge-ies would be the best, Sephora! :smileyhappy:

lilyyy

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE early access to black friday for Rouge. One of everything please!

monkeytoes79

Does Sephora usually have a good sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Nuke

Rouge didn't have advanced access for VIBTOPIA, and that was a mess when it opened due to traffic.

I really wish we'd get early access for Black Friday.

It would be a good way for them to mitigate the chances of their site crashing AND make Rouge members happy!

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

I think this will probably be a heads up email to tell the products offered during these sales. 

mafan

No, I don't think it will happen. In fact, I think we'd be foolish to think that it would happen. That statement doesn't mean we will have advanced access to all sales, just that we might. 

Black Friday is crazy enough, and they have done nothing for Rouge, so I don't see them giving us access early. 

glossyguru

I'm not sure if that will happen... But it would be awesome if it did!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • lilyyy
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • Nuke