lenavieve

Undoing a Q&A answer submission

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi! I just received my NARS light reflecting PRESSED powder, and submitted an answer to the question regarding the full ingredient listing here: http://www.sephora.com/light-reflecting-pressed-setting-powder-P377757. However, I finally looked at the front of the box and opened it to realize Sephora sent me the loose version! I guess I was too focused on checking the receipt and the ingredients ;-)

I'd like to get that answer deleted or moved to the correct item listing. Any chance on that? It is still in moderation I think.

Thanks!

dianabt

Re: Undoing a Q&A answer submission

(0) Hearts

No problem, we can go ahead and take care of that and hae it removed if you like! Thanks for letting us know! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Lenavieve, 

Sorry for the confusion! We are having the images and warehouse inventory of these items fixed since they  WERE indeed reversed. Feel free to copy your review and post it on the other item and we can go ahead and remove your original review if you like! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lenavieve

(0) Hearts

Thank you! It was for the Product Q&A "Can you list the full ingredients please?" I just wanted to be sure I didn't confuse any one when the submission did show up. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • lenavieve
    • dianabt