Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The website is virtually unusable on Safari.

Links go to 400 error pages, searches do not load, etc. Could not even access link to send an email. Can not shop on this site -- very frustrating.

Re: The website is virtually unusable on Safari.

I am very disappointed in them right now. I don't shop often but when I do I order online. I am on a mac and simply can not access the site. I

I was having this problem with Safari but clearing my browsing history has almost solved it. I am still getting 400 bad request now and then but it isn't popping after every click.

Yeah, I can't search at all by brand.  Is everyone else seeing that too?  I'm having a terrible time navigating the site.  Why has the brand list gone away?  This website was one of the best I'd visit, now I can barely get anything done.  I've been trying to use the app, but the app has problems, too.  Wont let me check out with paypal on the app.  Can't see things well.  Ugh.  I'm so disappointed in Sephora!  I'm sure they hired some new consulting firm that had the bright idea for a re-design.  Terrible idea.  Fire them. 

I'm also having issues on my Mac but using Chrome.  I wanna shop.  WAHHHHH!

Me too. And this app is giving me those errors too.

Same thing on Google Chrome.  This has been going on for two weeks now.  I use a laptop.

It's doing it on Microsoft Edge or not loading pages too.  When it does, it's going REALLY slowly.

Hi @notoldyet @pixiedust2

We're so sorry for any inconvenience! We are working to have these issues resolved soon and thank you for your patience during this time! We recommend clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser as this may help. 

XOXO,
Marieke

It's pretty systematic against all Mac users; many of us avoid Firefox because of security reasons. Sephora is losing my money until I can be sure that the site is compatible with Safari.

Very disappointing.

And this is coming from someone who already re-Rouged. So I feel lost not coming home to little treats from Sephora on my doorstep!!

Yep same here. I'm on my iPad as usual and I'm getting 404 errors like crazy. Still no complete brand list which is so frustrating. And searching for individual brands is a crap shoot. Some work, some are just error pages. Seriously, has a mod commented on these issues yet? I apologize if I missed it. But it just seems like there should be some communication to BT as we are all very active shoppers on the website. 

It's been 9 days and this is still happening. What the heck Sephora??

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing