makeupobesessed

That was fast sephora.com

I just ordered new foundation and other items yesterday at about 3 pm.  Im in Baltimore.  My UPS says it is already sitting on my doorstep since an hour ago.  WOW!  I know there is a distribution center here in MD but it has never been delivered so fast!!!!  Go Sephora during the holidays!

Now lets hope I got my Dior lipstick promo and not a sub.

Koofa

Re: That was fast sephora.com

When I was in DE I'd get mine the next day too. I miss those days lol. Love getting packages that quickly!

kssweetheart

That's such a wonderful surprise! It's the little things in life, a seemingly little thing like getting your package the next day (Wowser!!) and you now have a whole bunch of us smiling right along with you. :smileyhappy:

Oooooh. What's the Dior Lipstick promo? I don't think I've seen that and I'm getting ready to place an order, if I can ever pull myself away from bt!

I'd love to know what that promo code is and, if possible, the color of the lipstick and what it smells like. I'm super sensitive to a lot of smells, but if it's not stinky to me, I'd LOVE to try that, Always Lovin New Lipsticks, especially Free ones.

:smileyhappy: Thanks in advance. :smileyhappy:

shyvicki

I've always been happy when ordering from Sephora. Once or twice, my order even shipped the same day I placed an order.

aviscardi

If anyone is curious, this is the dior nail polish perkScreen Shot 2013-12-17 at 1.04.15 PM.png

kssweetheart

That's beautiful! What did you use to do the white 'swishes' and the glimmer in between the lines? So pretty. Thanks for posting this. :smileyhappy:

PinkQ

Oh I love the color :smileyhappy: so so beautiful! I only used 1 coat, and it looks perfect :-*

dpp4v

That color is beautiful and so perfect for the holiday season.  Now I'm even sadder that mine was replaced with a mascara :smileysad:

makeupobesessed

UPDATE:  I did get the Dior lipstick for promo!  YAY!

makeupobesessed

THX!!!!  I cannot wait to get home and see what the promo turned out to be!

oklady2013

WOW! That is super fast. Enjoy your purchases.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • shyvicki
    • aviscardi
    • kssweetheart
    • makeupobesessed
    • Koofa
    • dpp4v