Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Becca Cosmetics, LANEIGE, MILK and VELOUR

BTers, I received an awesome package today.

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

I will post more reviews and swatches once I have a chance to play with these products. I'm so excited and can't wait to share more with everyone. A big shout out to BT fairies @KatieBT and @ShiraBT. Thank you thank you!

Edit: product list: Becca Light Chaser Rose Quartz flashes Seashells, Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, Milk Blur Spray, Velour Invisible Magic Touch Lashes and Lash Adhesive.

Re: Thank you Sephora, Becca Cosmetics, LANEIGE, MILK and VELOUR

Thank you @veronika23 I was actually hoping to get this shade!

@fatimamummy  awesome!  I really love that one! It's pretty and unique!

congrats!

Thank you @Alexmarya

Anyone else like super jelly lol. All the swatches look so beautiful ladies!

So I played around with some of the goodies last night and this morning, some thoughts...

Velour lashes and glue - the lashes, I think, are a fail for me. They are too thick and too long and not suitable for my eyes! I *might* cut them shorter and see how they look, but I might pass them along to a friend who I've noticed started wearing lashes. The glue is easier to use than my current Duo glue... I like the brush applicator! I tried them with the individual lashes that I have and they work well.

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - as I mentioned, since we've had Laneige in Canada for awhile now, I've tried the Water Sleeping Mask. I didn't find it special when I first tested it, but I had a small amount of sample leftover and tried it last night...this morning skin does feel smoother and softer! Will continue to finish the sample before deciding whether to keep this mask or pass along to a friend 😄 Edited to add: I put this as my last "water-solutions" step, right before face oil.

Milk Blur Spray - I was just running out of my deluxe size of UD All-Nighter, and was happy to get another setting spray! Unfortunately, alcohol is listed as one of the ingredients closer to the top of the list--so I will use sparingly and only when necessary. I don't find it mattifying, rather, the natural dewiness of my skin has shown through. This is totally OK since I prefer the dewy look to the matte look!

Prior to removing my makeup last night I found myself applying more and more layers of Becca Light Chaser in Amethyst flashes Geode on my cheek... I felt compelled to. So pretty. I'm tempted to buy Champagne Dream flashes Bellini, but I really, REALLY do not need another highlighter, especially since these are quite pricey!

@k617 Thank you for sharing your thoughts! 

I also love AfG. It's so pretty. I've picked up too many of these (RQfS and OfJ) but I'm still eyeing CDfB. I've justified it to myself by considering these to be mostly blushes on me 😉 

Hahah perfect excuse! But I also have too many blushes 😞

I was hoping to receive RQfS but I think AfG (thank goodness for these acronyms you brought up!) is more unique and I don't have anything quite like it. OfJ and the blue-ish and Topaz one are a bit out there for me, I like to stick with the conventional highlight colours because I'm a wuss and I'm boring 😄

IMG_0250.JPG

My mailbox had a beautiful Sephora present too! Sephora mail is pretty much the best ever. This was a home run of products, I can't wait to try everything! The packaging on my Becca highlighter mentioned using it as a lip topper, so stay tuned for that. ETA: actually that's not true, my late-night self misread. I'm so tempted to try it anyway!

(Side note, the lashes are SERIOUS. I dabble in lashes for extra fanciness, and my husband has no idea. He also thinks the Real Housewives just look that way. Will this change everything???? All in the name of science, friends!)

Congrats @fairlywell! Can't wait to see which highlighter you got and what look you rock! I use highlighters on my eyes/lips all the time so go for it!

yay @fairlywell! i can't wait to see you rock those lashes 🙂

Congrats @fairlywell !

Thank you for taking one for the team.  In the name of lash research!!  Congrats! 

Congrats @fairlywell lovely package and that's funny that your husband thinks the Housewives wake up looking like that LOLOL.   I love me some false lashes!  Enjoy your goodies!

Yay! Congrats @fairlywell 🙂

Congratulations @fairlywell!

Congrat @fairlywel. I'm excited to hear your thoughts! Can't stop chuckling about housewives comment 😉

I also received this generous gift from Sephora! Thank you @KatieBT @ShiraBT and team! 😄

I received the exact same items except my Becca Light Chaser is Amethyst Flashes Geode. I was expecting it to be a total dud after reading Temptalia's review, but I use a fan brush (Sephora Pro from 5+ years ago!) to apply my highlighter and although I have to use a heavier hand sweeping onto my cheek, I didn't have the same issues T had!

It is much pinker IRL... it looks like a soft pink here. My blush being underneath doesn't quite help. I really like this!

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

Here are the goodies all wrapped up:

IMG_1563.jpg

I have tried the Laneige before, but not the Milk spray and the lashes...not a lash wearer, but these would be good for special occasions once I trim them down, I think!

IMG_1564.jpg

Thank you again Sephora for this wonderful gift!

This is so pretty on you @k617! Congrats on receiving gratis!

@k617 aFg looks soooo pretty on you! i was afraid that one would be awful too after reading T's review. so glad you like it! 

Congrats @k617 I love this highlighter on you!

12 Replies
Photos81
  • IMG_0795.JPG
  • IMG_0796.JPG
  • IMG_0803.JPG
  • IMG_0802.JPG
  • IMG_0801.JPG
  • IMG_0800.JPG
  • IMG_0807.JPG
  • IMG_0808.JPG
  • IMG_0814.JPG
  • IMG_0816.JPG