Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Becca Cosmetics, LANEIGE, MILK and VELOUR

BTers, I received an awesome package today.

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

I will post more reviews and swatches once I have a chance to play with these products. I'm so excited and can't wait to share more with everyone. A big shout out to BT fairies @KatieBT and @ShiraBT. Thank you thank you!

Edit: product list: Becca Light Chaser Rose Quartz flashes Seashells, Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, Milk Blur Spray, Velour Invisible Magic Touch Lashes and Lash Adhesive.

Re: Thank you Sephora, Becca Cosmetics, LANEIGE, MILK and VELOUR

This looks so good! Congrats @blackkitty2014

Congrats! This looks amazing! 

Congrats @blackkitty2014!  Sephora really has been very generous in their gift boxes, this one is a  honey!  Looking forward to your reviews, especially the BECCA, which I've had my eye on!

Thank you @veronika23@prettyinpa@pinyo@kso1225 and @k617.  I'm really impressed with all the Sephora gratis for the past years or so. I didnt expect i got that many goodies in the box 🙂  I'm kinda nervous about Velour lashes though.  I'd never worn false lashes before so anybody has any tips for these i'm all ear lol

@blackkitty2014. yeah I've been impressed too!  I haven't worn false lashes in a while but I always preferred to use my hands to place them as opposed to tweezers or other tools. IIRC I would add a bit of adhesive on the band of the lashes, small amount all along the band (but enough so it would stick), waited a bit for it to get tacky and used a magnifying mirror to apply.  I think I started with the inner corner of my eye, very close to my lash line and pressed down as I am moving towards the outer eye area.  Depending on the lashes, some people dry fit them and trim them if need be.  I would then touch up my eye makeup if need be. Not sure if I am making much sense but I'm sure there are a few youtube videos on this.  Takes practice too. 😉

Awesome! Congrats @blackkitty2014 🙂

Thx you @shirleylin88@myumew@starsandbucks@alexasteph@Blackwhiskey. This is a very generous gift from Sephora. 

My skincares for tonight: 

IMG_0803.JPG

And here are couple more pictures of Laneige Water Sleeping Mask.

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

And that cute blue jar next to my AP Time Series Sleeping Masque. You can tell they're cousins;)

IMG_0800.JPG

Sleeping Mask is easily fitted into my routine since I'm lazy most of the time ... just put it on and go to bed. Initial thought: love the packaging. It has a pleasant lighted scent and quickly absorbed into my skin. It also has a little cooling sensation when first put on. It kinda reminds me of AP Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Masque (not pictured). The AP one is a bit thicker in consistency. This bottle will last me a while 😉

The Sleeping mask looks so luxurious.  I love anything that comes with a bougie little spoon!

I always save those bougie little spoons  @michelleshops 😉

I have one from a Tatcha promo that I use for everything.  It's so luxe!  We are such fancy ladies @blackkitty2014 & @KatieBT

Image result for pinkies up gif

@michelleshops LOL that bougie little spoon is my new bff! I use it for all of my jar creams now 🙂 

congrats @blackkitty2014 can't wait to hear your reviews on these awesome items! 🙂 

These are all awesome gratis! Enjoy everything @blackkitty2014 😇

@blackkitty2014 Really cool - congrats! I've always heard good things about the Laneige lip mask so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the water sleep mask. Those Becca highlighters are so pretty!

Amazing! I'm very intrigued with the Becca! 

What a lovely gratis! Sephora has been so generous lately! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Becca, I'm considering picking up that shade. 

Yay!!! It arrived 😄 Can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything @blackkitty2014

Oh wow!!  That looks super cool 👍 Congrats!  Can't wait to hear your reviews.

Holy wow! What an amazing gratis!!! Congrats!!

Congratulations!  @blackkitty2014  I'm really excited to see the Becca in action.

2 Replies
Photos81
  • IMG_0795.JPG
  • IMG_0796.JPG
  • IMG_0803.JPG
  • IMG_0802.JPG
  • IMG_0801.JPG
  • IMG_0800.JPG
  • IMG_0807.JPG
  • IMG_0808.JPG
  • IMG_0814.JPG
  • IMG_0816.JPG