kbmatthews

Tarte products in sale tab

Didn't see any other posts about this, but just wanted to share that there are a bunch of Tarte products on sale! Go grab em!

ry22

Re: Tarte products in sale tab

***UPDATE*** There are more sale products now! I just ordered 12 eyeliners for $25. That's a little over $2 per full-sized liner, better than you could get at a drugstore!

upload_915506812474399956.jpg

$25

upload_8318300014222178407.jpg

$24

opinionatedjenn

(0) Hearts

I bought that set via Sephora before.  I ended up returning it because it smudged like crazy. The colors were pretty and easy to put on though.  Maybe it will work for you though. Good luck!

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

They smudged badly on me, too. I used a primer underneath my eyes, but my face perspires easily. :smileysad: At least they work for some lucky people :smileyhappy:

ry22

(0) Hearts

Both sets worked fine for me, though I did have to use a good primer and set the liners with shadow. I think it depends on the person :smileyhappy:

opinionatedjenn

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried the small set but the 1st one didn't work. You are lucky it worked for you though since it was such a steal! The UD liners don't smudge at all on me even without primer though. :smileyhappy:

kbmatthews

I was just going to update this too! Such awesome deals! I hope they're not dried up... lots of eyeshadow and other smaller items, too!

ry22

I don't think there will be anything wrong with the $25 eyeliners, they were released as part of the holiday sets on QVC just this past year

kbmatthews

That's good to know

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

I have one in "glisten" and it is just a pretty shimmer, not glittery at all. It actually looks exactly like nars "O" but without the glitter. I recommend the tarte blushes!

ireneh

(0) Hearts

Oh shucks :smileysad: If anybody got the palette and doesn't want it, lemme know!

MegEm

I got my palette today and decided I don't need it. DM me if you want to purchase it before I return it!

nins

Not sure if you still have the palette. But can you upload a picture of it or tell me what it's called so I can google what it looked like. I like seeing things I missed. :smileyhappy:

ireneh

(0) Hearts

Pmd you!

ilovebears

Aww, sorry you missed out :smileysad:  After some debating, I decided to pass on this one...  I hope you can nab one if it comes back in stock :smileyhappy:

ireneh

(0) Hearts

Not holding my breath, but I sure hope so!

Natalian

(0) Hearts

Are u looking for palettes

ireneh

(0) Hearts

Yes I am!  Mostly nars or bobbi brown

AlisG

This is dangerous! Thanks for the tip! Haha. I think I'm going to pick up some stuff with my Nars tinted moisturizer and the ebates 15% cash back!! SUCH A GOOD DEAL!

Biedazzle

(0) Hearts

I was all set to get a bunch of blushes and then realized it's only a few colors that are on sale. :smileysad: I wanted Tipsy so bad! 

MlleCC

Urgh, I need some dis-enabling quickly!  Someone please tell me that I don't need the LipSurgence Lip Tint that's on sale when I already own lip crayons from Revlon and Cover Girl and I'm pleased with both.  Or do I?  :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 31 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • nins
    • marydiva
    • ry22
    • kso1225
    • cutiecocolove
    • ilovebears