kalex

Show us the perks!

There have been several questions on Beauty Talk regarding rewards and perks, what the current ones are, the easiest way to check etc.  On Sephora's homepage we can click on the link "Todays Free Samples" and go directly to the free sample options, so why not do the same for the Skincare Challenge Reward and the 100 and 500 point perks?  Right now we have to go through almost the entire checkout process just to see if there's something new.  We'd appreciate a simpler option!

katie1724

Re: Show us the perks!

(0) Hearts

I definitely agree -- there should be a link where ALL current perks are listed together. I *still* haven't redeemed my skincare reward, but I had to keep checking by adding items to my cart and getting all the way to the end before I could even see what it was. There should be an easier way.

: )

katie1724

(0) Hearts

@mermadelove: I am definitely cutting it close -- but the store(s) near me have been out every single time I've been there for the past two months, which is usually at least once a week (it's near my office! I get bored during my lunch break...I...). I should have ordered online before now, I know...I just never liked anything enough to order online! Maybe I will place an order tonight or tomorrow...eeek.

: )

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

@katie:

Maybe since you're a regular at the Sephora near your office, they'll cut you some slack. The perk that  I got was a 12oz Philosophy Purity Made Simple. Do you like that cleanser? If so, maybe they can let you have it as your reward since I am sure it's something they regularly carry in the stores.

Good luck!

I'm saving my next purchases for the new year-- although I was tempted by one or two of the Sale on Sale items!

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

@hatie1724: Aren't you cutting it a little close??? The challenge ends Dec 31!!

nsingh

(0) Hearts

that is a fantastic suggestion. i hope sephora is listening!

tenngal

(0) Hearts

Fantastic idea, kalex!  I agree 100%!

:smileyhappy:

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

I agree too, if I feel like shopping, sometimes all it takes is a good perk to get me going!  It is a pain to have to make a dummy order just to see what the perk is. What if I had to choose between doing my makeup or placing a dummy order!! LOL

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

Excellent point, kalex! I second that!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • kalex