cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

@TeamBIC 

The "Sort by: Brand" selector doesn't seem to work on the sale page; you can see that even though I have selected it in the screenshot below, the items are not in brand order.

https://www.sephora.com/sale?sortBy=BRAND_NAME

sephora sort by brand.png

It looks like the ability to sort by brand has been removed from most any other page I can find, which is a shame...it's my favorite way to look at a page with multiple brands on it. I'd love to see it come back sitewide, but at the very least, can you please put in a ticket to have the sale page fixed? Thank you!

This is an issue for me as well and I wrote them an email and they basically made it seem like it was my problem, even though it happens on different computers and different browsers so I'm glad to see someone else is having the issue!  Wish this would get solved.

Hello @TeamBIC! 🤗 This past week, I’ve had 3 or 4 posts disappear, 2 today - one on the unicorn thread and the pan it - 2020 challenge threads. I’ve reposted to the unicorn thread. Earlier this week or late last week, I also had a post disappear from the masking thread. 

Is anyone else having or continue to have these issues?

@itsfi @This usually happens to me on the Deals too good to pass up thread 

@SportyGirly125 Bummer.  That's a thread where you DON'T want to miss things.

@SportyGirly125 @itsfi  I've had my posts disappear too, but it's only ever been in the Deals Too Good To Pass Up thread 🤔

@Shosh85 Same.  You think people think we are spamming deals?

@SportyGirly125  I don't know, I don't see why anyone would consider that spam. At the time I thought it was just a glitch in the system, but now I'm wondering if someone's abusing the "mark as spam" button. 🤨 @itsfi 

@SportyGirly125, has it been happening with more frequency lately?

@itsfi i don’t check all the time but it does happen quite often 

I've already asked several people about the issue I've been having, but I figured I should try here too since it's been close to 3 weeks and it still hasn't been fixed.

I cannot post anything with pictures. Every time I try I get an error message that says, "You have reached your upload limit of 4,500 images."  I have tried the app and desktop versions, I've tried switching browsers, changing devices, clearing cookies and I've tried deleting pictures and nothing has worked.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon!

@KatieBT  @TeamBIC 

I had the problem maybe a week ago but haven't had it recently @Shosh85. Hope it gets resolved for you soon! I miss seeing your pictures!

Awe, you're sweet! Thanks, @ShortErica😘

@KatieBTI'm having problems tagging products, the drop down bar pops up and lets me select the item I'm trying to tag, but then it just appears as text in my final post. Anyone else?

I know many on the masking thread have commented about posts disappearing - you post and it's there and then later it is gone. Are others noticing this on BIC? Thanks!

@ShortErica  Do you think someone's abusing the mark as spam option?

I have no idea @suzyo. I saw others say it happened to them and then it happened to me so I was curious if it was all just the masking thread or elsewhere. Speaking of, I'm glad we don't have all those university posts anymore!

@ShortErica  It might be because of how many posts/replies are on the thread. We used to have to shut down threads and open new ones because of how many replies there were. It would cause all sorts of issues. 

@Samtian Oh yes! Good thought! Maybe a monthly or quarterly thread would be more user friendly @eshoe

I am totally game to start a fourth quarter end of the year Masking Thread @CC3616 @ShortErica it’s still early October I could do this in the next couple of days. If it helps alleviate posting pain, I am all for it!

379 Replies
testing