cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

Hi there @KatieBT

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but yesterday I received (yet another) alert that I'd ranked up to gogetter- III just to get bumped back down again. I know I haven't been as active as in the past, but since it appears glitches have been fixed I've been trying to be on here more as I miss the people here. It's not as important as not being able to log on, but it kinda stinks as I've been at the same level for over a year now. Thanks for the glitches getting fixed so I can post here again :).

@KatieBT   I can’t locate the section on Beauty Insider page where details of spent total and points (earned and redeemed) were posted. That was the only way to keep track of my spendings and points. I hope it isn’t gone for good.  

@fatimamummy It's still there! It's just kind of hidden after the update. The View Points And Spend is sandwiched between the Rewards Activity and Your Perfect Picks sections. Clicking the little box will take you to the page you're looking for. 🙂

bicviewpointsandspendlocation.PNG

@lmi82 Weirdly enough none of it is showing for me. I checked App, mobile site and regular site and all three show the same stuff in spoiler  I have to take 3 screen shots to show whole page. There is no reward activity on my account either 🤷‍♀️

Spoiler
76A9B010-573D-440E-A824-E906D39FD287.jpeg2D44B057-1284-4909-BC10-761216AEE25D.jpeg6213F35F-749D-43E9-9AFA-C0D603B56627.jpeg

@fatimamummy Oh, that's really weird! 

Here's the link to the page: https://www.sephora.com/profile/BeautyInsider/MyPoints

Maybe that'll work?

@fatimamummy @KatieBT @lmi82  I was just being nosey and following along with this thread. When I clicked on this click I couldn’t even log-in to Sephora! It would log me for about one second, the page would flash and then bring me right to the log-in box again. 

@starsandbucks @lmi82 Same thing happens when I click the link. It keeps asking me to sign in over and over again .

@starsandbucks Dang, I really hoped that link would do the trick. Ugh, this site is so buggy! 😞

@fatimamummyUnidentified

Wow, that's weird. My redemption info is between the "Keep Going!" section and "Your Perfect Picks". 

@lmi82Unidentified

What happens for you when you click "View Points and Spend"? This is what I get, even though my two most recent redemptions show on the previous page:

Screenshot_20180829-130602.png

@KatieBTUnidentified

Chrowm, mobile site, Android. Points and spending history aren't displaying.

@RGbrown Hmm, that's really weird, too. Here's what I see. Also, I use a PC laptop and Google Chrome.

beautyinsideractivitypage.png

@RGbrown Right, You see there is no such thing on my account. 

I can’t even load Sephora’s website. Every time I try to go to it it complete shuts down my internet and the only way to fix it is to restart my computer 

I have the same issue!! This has been going on WAY TOO LONG. 👎

I can go to the website, but the front page never fully loads & it won't even give me the option to login. I can view the site perfectly from my phone, but not my laptop and its been like this for about 2 weeks now. I could'nt even use my discount for the VIB sale online, so I just purchased directly from the TooFaced website.

I've been having this same problem.

I've been getting this error message for at least a month. It seems to happen when I am in "Conversations" thread but not signed in to my account. This message appears and you have to exit the page entirely and open Sephora.com again, login at the home page, and then go to Conversations. Please help!!

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
/t5/Brand-Loyal/Let-s-talk-about-Charlotte-Tilbury/m-p/2005225
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I’ve been seeing this a few times lately myself @TraceyEB and @KatieBT

I'm sorry it's affecting you, too, @starsandbucks. It seems that my login lapses and when I try to sign in from one of the conversations threads, I get the error. It occurs on a daily basis. Fingers crossed the error will be fixed.

Is anyone else getting a weird white box in the middle of product pages with the Sephora loading symbol that never goes away?  There's an X in the upper right corner but nothing happens when I click on it.  It's super annoying as it blocks the details/ingredients/how to tabs.

*edited to add photo

image.jpg

I have been getting the same screen for a couple of weeks now.  REALLY annoying!   No way to close out the box.  Tried clearing the cache.  Rebooting...nothing...why is Sephora plagued with so many problems on their web site?  Please help Sephora IT!!!

@ramonapilgrim I have been having that issue on my ipad as well. I have found if I click on the picture of the product, once it loads, I can close the window.

379 Replies
testing