cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

@suzyo  - I've never been able to click helpful / not helpful on any of the reviews and have it show I clicked it even if I leave the screen and return.  It's very annoying because some reviews like the one you highlighted are not helpful whatsoever.  I use both Chrome and the mobile version in Chrome on Android and the app.

@MCSSavvy  I swear the votes only go through on the app, or at least that's the only thing that works for me.

@KatieBT  I'm unable to view my entire loves list on my laptop (Safari). Now it looks like this

Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 7.14.05 AM.png

However if I click "view all" like it says on the top right, I still can't view all, just 3 pages (see the 3 little dots on the bottom?) The arrow is greyed out on the 3rd page

That means I can only see 12 items on my loves list 😞

Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 7.17.57 AM.png

Also, how do I unlove things now? It seems like I can't from my list, I have to go to the product page.

@KatieBT I'm having the same issue as @suzyo with not being able to see your full loves list except for like 4 products, but I'm on Chrome desktop. The mobile site on my phone is also super slow and you don't get all the features (for lack of a better term) than you do on the desktop site (i.e. pictures of product swatches if you were to look at a particular palette for example). I'm using Chrome on my phone as well. Thank you. 

I've been having this issue where if I try to hashtag a product in the same line as @ a member, it adds a whole line of code and messes up my post. It only does it sometimes though so I'm not sure what's going on. I have to press enter and add the hashtag on a different line in order to do it. 

Example: @KatieBT TOM FORD - Eye Color Quad

7t7t7t" class="lia-mention-container-editor-user" data-lia-user-login="KatieBT" data-lia-user-uid="612721" data-lia-user-macro="true" data-mce-href="#">@KatieBT     #

I've been having this issue (in Chrome) as well, @makeitup305. At this point, I just usually forgo tagging products. 

@makeitup305 it would do that to me too so the only way to avoid it is to use the tag a product on top 

@SportyGirly125 it's so weird. It's only if I leave a bunch of spaces in between, not if I do it right after the @. I usually just press enter and start in a new line and then go back and use a backspace.

@KatieBT  wasn't sure where to post this, but I noticed a glitch on the app. Whenver I search for "four sigmatic" in the search bar, I receive the "currently, we do not carry this brand...." notice. I had to type in "mushroom coffee" in order to find the brand

There is no search box in Chrome at the moment. I noticed this about three weeks ago. There are some links which no longer work as well. The only way to view anything seems to be to go to "New" or "Brands" and navigate from there. 

I'm also unable to sort (new, price etc) on my laptop (Safari) and iPad. I cleared my cookies and that did nothing 😞

@suzyo @KatieBT This started happening to me a few weeks ago, too.  It doesn't work on safari or firefox and I've tried trouble shooting it.  I'm on a mac desktop.  It does work on windows desktop on firefox.

@KatieBT  having a few problems this morning...

Even though I'm in Canada I like to switch to the US site at times to look up new products. Usually I don't have any problems but today it keeps kicking me back to the Canadian one.

The site is not letting me sort by new, brand or whatever else. Nothing happens when you click it. That's everywhere on the site... including the love list.

Why is it that as soon as one small change is done everything else falls apart...

I've had the same problem this week.  Nothing I click takes me anywhere and I don't even see the wheel spinning like it's trying to load things.  I can't get to the all brands list, I can't sort by anything, my loves list won't appear, I can't choose categories, etc.  I'm on the US site, but having these problems as well.

@veronika23 thanks for the feedback.., We are investigating with our Canadian partners!

Thanks @KatieBT! It's making it very difficult to hunt down the new products and post about them... also makes it difficult to shop! I hope it gets fixed soon!!!! Thx!

Hi @veronika23 - I heard back and the team recommends that you clear your cookies. Can you please clear your cookie and let me know if you're still seeing the same issue you saw this morning? 

@KatieBT  done. Same issues... getting kicked out of the US site and still can't sort. Thanks! 

Anonymous Insider

I just downloaded the Sephora app on my tablet and it won’t let me do anything, even log in. A notification keeps popping up that says “there seems to be a problem with your device clock. Please check and try again.” How do i fix this? image.jpg

I cannot get logged in on my work computer anymore. It's fine on my phone. IT cleared my cache and cookies the other day as well as doing some kind of "refresh" on the system and since then when I go to the sephora login, I can enter my email and password. When I click continue it shows the Sephora squiggle, as I guess it's best to call it. Then the login page goes back to my email and password already filled in and I don't get logged in. Obviously I can't talk to IT about this. I know a lot of people have had login issues but I don't know what they were. Anyone go through this? I'm using Internet Explorer 11. I'm not great at this kind of thing, so any help would be appreciated. Long story short I'm not a terrible employee, but I do sneak in some time on BIC.

I've lost the search bar on Chrome and the menu does not open when I mouse over the 'Shop' header. The menus for 'New,' 'Brands,' etc., do expand when I mouse over their headers. I've cleared all of my browsing data multiple times, but it does not help. nosearch.png

379 Replies
testing