cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

Well, spam is a BIG issue...

If you've made improvements, I haven't seen them. I still can't check out. Any ETA for a fix?

Spoiler

This site is terrible. I cannot browse by brands anymore. I cannot view ANY product. When I do, it opens up the zoom window to blank window and I cannot view any information about the product. It's been doing this for months and it does it in all my browsers. I've turned flash off and on. Cache is not an issue. Fix your site!

I've encountered the problem where I make a purchase.  Fill my cart up with goodies and anywhere from 5 mins later to a day later (I've experienced both as well as between those times), those goodies are not in my cart anymore BUTTT (longest run-on ever continuing.. haha) the items I purchased before were back into my cart.  

Made first purchase, then when I made the 2nd purchase I didn't realize that I re-ordered the SAME products ><  From there on out, I've ensured that the cart had everything I wanted to buy this purchase and not filled with past items I had already purchased.

I had that same experience. I had to go check my email confirmation cause I bought maybe I hadn't ordered originally. 

No check out option and a cart full of stuff, what a waste of time shopping online. Refreshed, cleared cache. Even tried my laptop and the button images are not even loading. Who is running your web site? 

I've had this same problem for months now with

this site, it has stopped me from ordering many products, you just give up as many others have.

I tried all the recommendation that Sephora suggested non worked.  This to me is a serious business problem, you are loosing a lot of custom and frustrating your clients.

Anonymous Insider

Why on earth is there no checkout option? I have a cart full of things and have no way to pay. What a crock 

Cannot checkout either. I have tried for 2 days on 2 different computers. Really surprised they haven't fixed their problem yet!

I am unable to check out. Is this a site wide problem? I have already done the clear cookies and so on, no change. 

Anonymous Insider

I'm not able to checkout either.  Tried for hours.  Will not waste anymore of my time if Sephora can't fix a known problem.  They just don't seem to care about their business.  

Cleared my browser, cookies, etc.  Problem is on your end, I have no checkout button.....for weeks now.....tired of trying.

Links still don't work for me when browsing the site sometimes.  

No option to leave a review and there's nothing under the product q & a tab for any product. I am using an iPad Pro.

I couldn't leave a review either, then I switched from Safari to Google Chrome and suddenly there was a review link available. Weird.

I can't seem to leave reviews for anything except brand new items that have been added to the site.

My love list actually loads but it says it's empty and that I haven't added anything to it even tho I can still see the hearts on the things I've already "hearted." It's not the end of the world obviously but it IS frustrating. 

I'm having the same problem!

No checkout button.  I have a cart full of stuff I'd like to buy, but I can't because either Sephora doesn't want my money or their website developer sucks big time.  Maybe both based on the other posts I'm seeing here because it seems this has been an on-going issue.  Little weird for such a well established and well known company.

doenst work! I cant look for things, it crashes or feezes its been like this for months FIX IT!

I have no checkout button, and the prices of the items in my basket aren't adding together, so there is no balance. Would like to buy stuff but can't... using my iPad, seems others have had issues with iPads and the site...

1 Reply
testing