cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

I've been trying to check out for a week on my iPad to no avail. You are losing sales on a daily basis. This should not be an issue. 

Can not check out, tried all suggestion from customer service, problem is on YOUR end, site has been hit and miss for a while....your loss

Can't post reviews. 

Yes - I have wanted to review several products from my iPad and have not been able to either. This and the shipping issues - What is up Sephora? 

I'm having a lot of problems with BT. Even after clearing my cache and cookies. I have to open every thread with right clicking open new tab. To get to my messages I have to do that for every new page, so to get to one message i have to open 3 new tabs. Most of the time I can't reply to threads or messages. Sometimes I can't open spoilers. 

I am having major problems with using BT, as well. It is extremely difficult to use! I just avoid the whole site for quite some time now as

upload_8299295049157472911.jpg

Stopped by to see if things are getting better. Nope. Still a mess.

Yep! Me too!

Here are the problems I have been having:

• I sometimes cannot access my basket. It's like the page won't fully load. I'll update with a screenshot when it happens again. Updated 6/11.
  • Loves list will not load (doesn't happen all the time, but enough to warrant a complaint; when it happens again I'll add a screenshot). Updated 6/19.
  • Reviews do not show up on the product page. I can sometimes get them to appear if I refresh the page a couple times.
  • The first time I click "sale" from the "shop categories" menu, it takes me to a broken link (see screenshot below; taken on 6/10). I then have to click "sale" a second time to access the sale section.

Screenshots:

Spoiler
Sale page broken link:
salepagebrokenlink.PNG

Basket not loading:
basketnotloading.PNG

Loves list error:
loveslisterror.PNG

Note: My browser is the latest version of Chrome. Also, I've tried clearing my cache and cookies to no avail. 

Lastly, it has been MONTHS since the Sephora website was revamped. It is ridiculous that there are still so many problems. 

As another indicated.  I am unable to place an order via my iPad.

Me neither.

I'm going on about day 4 or 5 of not being to shop via my iPad. BT is working ok though. Probably not such a bad thing for my wallet but probably not so great for Sephora's sales. 

I don't necessarily have one particular thing to narrow it down to.  BT is very slow for me today, although most days it works fine.  Sephora.com though is and has been extremely slow / difficult to use for me for a while now.....I get sent to broken page links all the time, takes forever to just go through pages, put things in my cart, etc......

BT is impossible to use! It is painfully slow, and there is quite a delay on everything. I am struggling just to scroll, type and post some things. You have to wait a few for every darn letter you type! I honestly hope this just means changes are being made to the mess you've created with the Big Change?

Having problems with my love list.  Some products that were not in stock (that I was keeping an eye on) disappeared from my list... when I switch to the US site some show up again. Very odd.

Majority of the items of my love list have disappeared as well, and I am using the US site. It's been like this for around a week now.

For the past two days, I have been unable to order from my ipad. No issue at other places.

IMG_0151.PNGThis...for weeks now, the products/photos will not load.

I had this for months. I had to switch to firefox to finally see them. A few weeks ago I was finally able to see it on chrome. 

The site is extremely, extremely, painfully slow. Even more than usual since the change. It was bad, but now it is impossible to use BT. It takes forever to do whatever. Is it just me?

Maybe this means they are finally working on fixing this mess? Dare I hope?! Every time they are changing things around here, these kind of things happen... Soooo, fingers crossed!

Interesting to read this. I was having trouble for weeks, and had to finally access the site through Chrome browser to read reviews. I was already logged in and so placed orders on IE browser, but then couldn't pull up the free sample offers. That happened several times. It just got to be ridiculous. I even cancelled flash shipping, as I was placing less and less orders. So now, I decided to download the app, and what comes up? Unrecognized error! No idea what this is. I checked password, everything was right but it won't let me log in. Uninstalled and then re-installed it, same problem. I am so completely over this nonsense... 

I can read reviews now 🙂 🙂 🙂

testing