Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

UPDATE: this thread is closed. Please ask your questions in the new thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771

Hello Canadian BTers!

I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.

That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.

I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.

Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):

New Launches / LE products

Spoiler
Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am.
Spoiler
Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date. 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12
Spoiler
Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT
Spoiler
  • Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!!
  • Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27
  • KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows. 

• JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it.

KVD

• Studded Lip - 6 of the shades should go live at the same time as the US (around August 11), but 3 of the shades will go live later in August (Halo, Mercy, Solo) 
  • Metal Crush Eyeshadows - confirming

Restocks

Spoiler
Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it. Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT
  • KVD Everlasting Lipsticks restock - I am hearing end of August, but will confirm

Brands

Spoiler
Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.
  • St. Tropez - Coming back soon! 
  • Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope! 
  • Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)
  • Ardency Inn - Coming Soon 
  • Dr. Jart (except acne / SPF skus) - 8/27
  • PMD - Fall (Sept / Oct) 
  • LaVanila - 8/27 (just deodorants, no fragrance or body lotion)

If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!

Tags:

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

@candiceBT @KatieBT is there any word of the new Benefit Lite bronzer coming to Canada?  🙂 

@Nickelliebear1 In case you didn't see, this is now in stock! 

http://www.sephora.com/hoola-matte-bronzer-P290636?skuId=1922491

@candacebt@KatieBT  is La Mer coming to Sephora Canada??? Thx!

http://www.sephora.com/la-mer

Yeah! I was pretty surprised to see the promo of it for the US. 

My questions never get answered, but I'm still trying.  lol

This is not available to us, anymore. It once was. Do they ever explain why these things change?

db.jpg

@jeannie11 Noooooooooooo! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I meant to order this but I forgot! Grrrrrrrrr grrrrr grrrrr. I know one day we can order something and the next day it can't be shipped to Canada! I wanted to get the cutie YSL Mon Paris rollerball last week with a black ribbon on it.  It's a popular new perfume so it would make sense to have a travel size/rollerball... But nooooooo.  They did have it when I put it on my loves list but by the time I went to order it, it was no longer shipping to Canada. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hi @jeannie11- sorry for the delay! This has been discontinued unfortunately 😞 

Ohhh. Do you mean Drybar is no longer making it? Do you know if there are any other product that could  help tone out brassiness for blondes?

Hey @RoseCharlie I'm not sure if it's being discontinued altogether or not but it looks like the Blonde Ale Brightening Shampoo and Conditioner are still online. I've also heard great things about Christoph Robin's Baby Blond mask 🙂 

Hope that helps!

@KatieBT Oooh that's great and very very helpful thank you so much!  I am so happy the shampoo and conditioner are still there and I didn't know about the Christopher Robin mask that product looks fantastic! : ) As an aside to anyone looking for a great deep conditioning mask (all hair colours) i ordered a small 2oz of the Amika nourishing mask with my last order and I had the chance to try it last night.  My hair feels amazing today and as an added bonus it's one of the best smelling hair products I've ever smelled!   Thanks so much for the recommendation that is actually super super helpful I've been wanting to try a product like this recently!

I'm crossing my fingers that this is just because of how wonky our warehouse situation is!  I ordered the shampoo a week or so ago and it was out of stock right after... I don't think I've EVER seen a shampoo OOS online before.

This is gone?! What!! 😞

Hi @KatieBT will Sephora Canada also have access to the VIB Rouge launch of the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in the shade Prismatic Amethyst tomorrow?

Thanks!

Thank you @ImNotHere!

@Mochapj@fatimamummylive in Canada! YAY!

I sure hope so! I have my eye on that powder!!!

Me too. I want that powder in my life.

Extravagant Eyes is back in stock. Such a great deal!

http://www.sephora.com/extravagant-eyes-P412513?skuId=1859347&country_switch=ca

I have this set and love it!!!! Gonna pick up a second one. I love the Caviar stick and that alone is $35... 

testing