Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

UPDATE: this thread is closed. Please ask your questions in the new thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771

Hello Canadian BTers!

I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.

That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.

I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.

Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):

New Launches / LE products

Spoiler
Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am.
Spoiler
Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date. 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12
Spoiler
Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT
Spoiler
  • Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!!
  • Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27
  • KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows. 

• JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it.

KVD

• Studded Lip - 6 of the shades should go live at the same time as the US (around August 11), but 3 of the shades will go live later in August (Halo, Mercy, Solo) 
  • Metal Crush Eyeshadows - confirming

Restocks

Spoiler
Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it. Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT
  • KVD Everlasting Lipsticks restock - I am hearing end of August, but will confirm

Brands

Spoiler
Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.
  • St. Tropez - Coming back soon! 
  • Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope! 
  • Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)
  • Ardency Inn - Coming Soon 
  • Dr. Jart (except acne / SPF skus) - 8/27
  • PMD - Fall (Sept / Oct) 
  • LaVanila - 8/27 (just deodorants, no fragrance or body lotion)

If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!

Tags:

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

@ExquisiteGypsy thanks for letting me know! If I had known earlier then I would have ordered it on the U.S side and had it shipped to family. I didn't get a notification this morning but I think you might be right those others must have been for the U.S side although that never happens with other products. 

Also with what you are saying about the train case, I feel that probably holds true..these were in my cart for ages and def more than 10 the day I checked..in a matter of hours showed oos then next day on sale and the next day that it cannot be shipped to Canada. So that is what it is then, sent back to U.S. Kinda a bummer - oh well 😞

Hi Katie!

Do you know when the ABH Modern Renaissance pallet is coming back?

Thanks!!

Hi @candacebt & @KatieBT

Is Canada getting It Cosmetics?

Thanks

V

Hey @veronika23- I have sad news.  While the original launch plan was for the brand to come to both the US and Canada, the Canadian launch has been postponed. I don’t have much detail so I will keep you in the loop as the brand provides updates. Sorry for the confusion,

Thanks Katie.  I was wondering too. I'm guessing it's probably a labelling issue. When I buy their bundles from TSC, there's usually a separate slipsheet with French info. I guess you guys can't do the same. 

Thanks @KatieBT

Hi @KatieBT @candacebt We have only one Caolion product availed at Canadian site. Will we be getting any other products from this brand which are available at US site?

Thanks 

http://www.sephora.com/caolion?products=all

@candacebt @KatieBT will the rest of these shadows go on sale? They were 5$ in the US???

http://www.sephora.com/colorful-duo-reflects-P393291?skuId=1626696

Thanks!!!!

@veronika23 these are all on sale now for $7! 

Thanks @lachaton saw this earlier today! THANKS 🙂

@KatieBT @candacebt Will Sephora get Natasha Denona's single shadows and lipsticks??? Thank you!!!

Thanks for asking because I wanted to know also. 

Hi @KatieBT @candacebt will Canada be getting the "Everything" Pat McGrath kit?

http://www.sephora.com/lust-004-everything-P411902?skuId=1872035&icid2=products%20grid:p411902

All the others say Coming Soon, and this one says Out Of Stock 😞

Also, do you have a time for the Rouge launch today? US went up at 9am.

Thanks.

@KatieBT will the burberry beauty box restock for Canada? Thanks for all your updates!

@Anewxa just got word that this has sold out and won't be coming back in stock 😞 

@KatieBT Aw that's sad 💔 I kept hoping it would since the email notification is still up.. Thanks for the update though! ☺

Hi all- update time!

• Tatcha's Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream is not compliant and cannot be sold in Canada
  • U.F.O. is also non-compliant but the brand's working on it! Timing is not confirmed at this point
  • For Sephora Favorites, Soko To Tokyo will be in stock by the end of next week but, sadly, the Scouted kit isn't compliant
  • Lit Cosmetics won't be sold on .CA at this time
  • bareMinerals GEN NUDE should be up on .CA by the end of this week

Thanks for your patience in this process!

Best, 
Katie

Thanks for the info @KatieBT

A little odd that Lit, a Canadian company, isn't sold on the .CA site 😄

Hi @KatieBT and @candacebt

I saw that Lit Cosmetics is in the US but you only carry 2 products... Will the line be available in Canada or the reason for having 2 items is because you are phasing out the brand.  I did notice that their packaging is both in English and French so why isn't it available to us.

Thank you

Hi @KatieBT

Do you know whether we'll be getting the new Sephora Favorites sets that just went up on the US side today (new Soko to Tokyo, Extravagant Eyes, and Scouted by Sephora)?

I added the Soko to Tokyo in my cart and it says 'out of stock' but Scouted by Sephora one says 'it cannot ship outside of US' so may be, may be Soko to Tokyo will be available for Canadian 

testing