Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

UPDATE: this thread is closed. Please ask your questions in the new thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771

Hello Canadian BTers!

I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.

That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.

I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.

Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):

New Launches / LE products

Spoiler
Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am.
Spoiler
Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date. 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12
Spoiler
Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT
Spoiler
  • Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!!
  • Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27
  • KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows. 

• JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it.

KVD

• Studded Lip - 6 of the shades should go live at the same time as the US (around August 11), but 3 of the shades will go live later in August (Halo, Mercy, Solo) 
  • Metal Crush Eyeshadows - confirming

Restocks

Spoiler
Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it. Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT
  • KVD Everlasting Lipsticks restock - I am hearing end of August, but will confirm

Brands

Spoiler
Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.
  • St. Tropez - Coming back soon! 
  • Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope! 
  • Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)
  • Ardency Inn - Coming Soon 
  • Dr. Jart (except acne / SPF skus) - 8/27
  • PMD - Fall (Sept / Oct) 
  • LaVanila - 8/27 (just deodorants, no fragrance or body lotion)

If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!

Tags:

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

I hope we get these! The Belif cream tells me that Soko to Tokyo probably won't though 😞 But we did get the little Lash Stash set even though it has a Milk mascara right?

Dying to know about Extravagant Eyes!

@KatieBT do you know if Canada will be receiving Tatcha's Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream? It is a fantastic cream for facial eczema. We get all the other products from the Indigo line, but not the face cream. Do you know if we will be getting it anytime soon?

http://www.sephora.com/indigo-soothing-triple-recovery-cream-P402737?country_switch=us&lang=en

@KatieBT

do you know what happened to Sunday Riley's UFO?it shows as cannot be shipped to Canada since the weekend.

Thanks

Anonymous Insider

This is late but I only discovered this part of the site.  I think you can find Alterna haircare at Chatters.  Sorry if you already know this.  I've literally never made a comment on any site other than fb before.

Hi Katie,

Do you have an updated date for the bareMinerals GEN NUDE™ Matte Liquid Lipcolor? 🙂

@KatieBT why is the Formula X polish on sale in the US and not in Canada? All polishes on my loves list is on sale for 5$ US but full price in Canada (16$).  That does not seem fair... It's the same product in both countries. Why do we have to pay full price???

Thank you

@KatieBT @candacebt will the Formula X go on sale in Canada too? Why are we paying full price when the US doesn't. Thanks

Oh man we could make an extensive list of products that are reduced in the states and not here. Or that go on sale here WAY later (Gwen palette). 

Excellent question @veronika23!!! 

Hi @KatieBT do you know when Canada's VIB/Rouge exclusive will be for these?  Thanks.

http://www.sephora.com/multistick-P411038?skuId=1855311

Hi @KatieBT I can't seem to find the baby/mini (C$12) z palette on my loves list or on the site anymore! Please tell me its not being discontinued! Will it be back online? I am literally so annoyed with myself for not ordering a few when I had the chance 😢

Hey everyone, happy Monday!

I have a few updates for those of you asking questions: 

• Givenchy Le Prisme Superstellar Intense & Radiant Eyeshadow will not be sold on the Canadian site. We are reaching out to the brand to see if there's any way they can change that and will let you know if they're able to. 
  • NARS Sculpting Multiple Duo should be in stock by the end of the month, I am told. 
  • Viseart Bijoux Royal eyeshadow palette is set to launch in early-mid September.  

Best, 
Katie

Thanks for the update @KatieBT!!! 🙂

@Mochapj check out the reply for the Givenchy Le Prisme Superstellar Intense.

Boooooo 

thanks for the update Katie and V

Will we be getting Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer back? Sorry if this has been asked before 

Hey @Chickibum I'm told the packaging for this product isn't compliant so it cannot be sold on the Canadian site. Sorry about that 😞

Sale section got restocked with new items..

Hello Katie,

Will Sephora Canada be getting the ABH Moonchild Glow Kit palette?

Thanks!!

testing