Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

UPDATE: this thread is closed. Please ask your questions in the new thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771

Hello Canadian BTers!

I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.

That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.

I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.

Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):

New Launches / LE products

Spoiler
Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am.
Spoiler
Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date. 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12
Spoiler
Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT
Spoiler
  • Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!!
  • Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27
  • KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows. 

• JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it.

KVD

• Studded Lip - 6 of the shades should go live at the same time as the US (around August 11), but 3 of the shades will go live later in August (Halo, Mercy, Solo) 
  • Metal Crush Eyeshadows - confirming

Restocks

Spoiler
Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it. Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT
  • KVD Everlasting Lipsticks restock - I am hearing end of August, but will confirm

Brands

Spoiler
Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.
  • St. Tropez - Coming back soon! 
  • Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope! 
  • Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)
  • Ardency Inn - Coming Soon 
  • Dr. Jart (except acne / SPF skus) - 8/27
  • PMD - Fall (Sept / Oct) 
  • LaVanila - 8/27 (just deodorants, no fragrance or body lotion)

If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!

Tags:

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

@KatieBT I noticed that the Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum was just removed from the Canadian .ca site. I've been waiting on it for a few weeks and it just said it was OOS. Now it's gone completely.

Can you confirm whether the Canadian warehouse will be receiving the C-Firma serum in the future?

Hi @lachaton due to Canadian requirements, we do not anticipate being able to sell C-Firma in Canada at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience, I know this is a HG product for many! 

Two weeks ago DE answered a post about this on their FB page, and said they're "working on getting compliant" with Canadian packaging, but that they weren't there yet. It doesn't look like this is a hold up on Sephora's end.

@kristengvan I saw that post, but I'm wondering if there's something specific about the C-Firma since it was on the site and has now been removed, while other products are still available in Canada (and I've bought some). Just wondering whether the removal of this serum is permanent. 

Oh, no.  I've been waiting too!

That's too bad, I was waiting on this serum for ages.

@KatieBT

Is the warehouse going to stock up the Lancome Genifique mask at all?  The last time this one is in stock was back before the Nov 2015 20% off sale.  

http://www.sephora.com/genifique-youth-activating-second-skin-mask-P377667?skuId=1497833

I also found it very odd that a lot of the shu uemura items never been in stock.  For example

http://www.sephora.com/laque-supreme-shimmer-lip-color-P408506?skuId=1830504&icid2=brand%20content_b...

this shimmer laque was out last winter, but all 8 colors are still out of stock??

@KatieBT

1- When is the new Viseart coming to Canada. The theory palettes and the ribbons boheme?  The theory palettes were live during the sale in the US, sold out and got restocked.  Did the US get the stock that was meant for Canada?

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-theory-palette-P408032?skuId=1784446

http://www.sephora.com/viseart-eyeshadow-palette-P391306?skuId=1784412

2- Will Canada get the other colors of the Givenchy Healthy Glow Bronzers? Why aren't they all available?  Will we get the rest of the summer collection.  More specifically the Khol Couture Waterproof Liners.

http://www.sephora.com/healthy-glow-bronzer-P409230?skuId=1817386

pics from bubblymichelle

givenchy-liner-swatches.png

3- Will Canada get the UD revolution lipsticks on sale?

4- Seems there's a lot of stuff that the US has that Canada is still waiting on.  What's the delay?  The warehouse has been open for a year now.... why so many problems still???

Yes all good questions and things I wonder!!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Katie! Thanks for the update on Unicorn tears! When is UD Alice in Wonderland coming out? I'm so excited! 

UD Alice in Wonderland will arrive on May 5th, @Anonymous 🙂 

Hey all- here are some more updates for you!

• Klorane and MILK aren't sold on .CA at this time. 
  • Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion isn't available on .CA due to SPF regulations.
  • Koh Gen Do Makeup Color Base will not be sold on .CA because the brand is not compliant. 
  • Stila Firenze should be available the first week of May.

I'm still looking into Too Faced Color Drenched Lipstick in Unicorn Tears and waiting on an update about Tom Ford

Hope this helps!
Katie

Thank you for the update!

I don't want to sound like I'm arguing, but the Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion has always been available at Sephora. Even at SDM and Hudson's Bay.  What do they mean by "due to SPF regulations". The formula hasn't changed.

Again, thanks for the update on the other product I asked about.  🙂

Hi @KatieBT do you know when we can expect Tom Ford Bicoastal?

http://www.sephora.com/sheer-cheek-duo-bicoastal-P408052?skuId=1813575

I know the shipping from Tom Ford on this was delayed to everyone in general, but the US has gotten it during the sale and even restocked a few times, but Canada has not seen it even once yet.

Thanks.

Hi @KatieBT do you know when stila Firenze will be in stock?

http://m.sephora.com/product/P404624

Thanks!

Dear Katie,

Do you have any information about TOM FORD Bicoastal? I've noticed TOM FORD products have added "Spring 16 Rouge 0416" to the product listing. Does this mean that we have to wait until April 16th for this item, even though products in stock have the same annotation?

Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 10.10.48 PM.png

I appreciate any information you provide.

Thank you,

Mackenzie

@kilov It has Spring 16 Rouge 0416 because you have put the ROUGENOTE under the promo code.  It just an indicator that this product is valid for the 15% off discount.  You should see it in all the product.  If u remove your promote code, it will be gone.  I believe 0416 really meant April 2016

Aww too bad. Thank you for the clarification however.

I'm really getting frustrated with the lack of information regarding this product. Loosing interest 😞

@kilov it was discussed a bit in the TF thread last week.

several of us heard from our SA that the palette was shipping out of Belgium (where a lot of TF makeup is produced) and due to the recent tragedy there it was delayed.  Likely due to airport closures etc

The US just started trickling in this week; hopefully Canada isn't far behind.  At the moment you can't find bicoastal anywhere in Canada because every retailer was affected by this.

Will we ever get the Koh Gen Do Makeup Colour Base?  I used to order them when the warehouse was in the States.

http://www.sephora.com/makeup-color-base-P391721?skuId=1669688&icid2=brand%20content_brand:koh%20gen...

Hi Katie,

Will the canadian site be receiving any products from the Milk brand? Its only on the us site so far. Thanks 

3 Replies
testing