Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

UPDATE: this thread is closed. Please ask your questions in the new thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771

Hello Canadian BTers!

I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.

That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.

I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.

Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):

New Launches / LE products

Spoiler
Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am.
Spoiler
Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date. 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12
Spoiler
Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT
Spoiler
  • Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!!
  • Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27
  • KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows. 

• JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it.

KVD

• Studded Lip - 6 of the shades should go live at the same time as the US (around August 11), but 3 of the shades will go live later in August (Halo, Mercy, Solo) 
  • Metal Crush Eyeshadows - confirming

Restocks

Spoiler
Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it. Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT
  • KVD Everlasting Lipsticks restock - I am hearing end of August, but will confirm

Brands

Spoiler
Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.
  • St. Tropez - Coming back soon! 
  • Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope! 
  • Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)
  • Ardency Inn - Coming Soon 
  • Dr. Jart (except acne / SPF skus) - 8/27
  • PMD - Fall (Sept / Oct) 
  • LaVanila - 8/27 (just deodorants, no fragrance or body lotion)

If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!

Tags:

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Saks at Eaton Centre carries By Terry.

I think it's gonna be fall 2016.ours opened last Sept, overall great and they offer free shipping so i buy mygifts for friends across Canada there.Hope you guys get the same exp as Vancouver store at TO.

Nordies is opening Sept 16 at Eatons 🙂

Probably not any time soon. The brand is exclusive to Saks in Canada.

Exclusive?  Okay then, Sephora won't be getting the line.

I've been to Saks, I just can't get into the groove of shopping there.  It reminds me of a glorified Hudson's Bay, which isn't bad, just not feeling it, at the moment.

Hi all!

Here a few more updates:

• Makeup Forever AquaXL pencils are set to launch on 4/29 in Canada, same timing as the US. 
  • The Too Faced Sweet Peach palette isn't set to come back online but will be available in Canadian stores on April 15th. 
  • Canada will not be getting the Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector or Drunk Elephant Umbra™ Sheer Physical Defense SPF 30 due to SPF regulations. 

I appreciate your patience 🙂

Best, 
Katie

Thank you for updates @KatieBT . Do you have any word about Drunk Elephant C Firma day serum?

http://www.sephora.com/c-firma-day-serum-P400259?skuId=1765239&icid2=brand%20content_brand:drunk%20e...

Yes this is the one I wanted to know about too!

I don't understand why things get listed on the Canadian site with a Canadian price when we aren't even going to get it. It's seriously rude and frustrating.

@KatieBT why such the low stock for Too face peach palette in Canada? What if you can't access a store? Why was it released in the middle of the night?

Thank you, Katie.  It's a bit of a tease to have the UD One and Done on the Canadian site, with a Canadian price, yet not available now or ever

😞 

Hi all!

tarte's Rainforest of The Sea Make a Splash set is now available on .CA 🙂

I'm looking into your other questions. 

Best, 
Katie

@KatieBT  will the Too Faced peach palette be restocked?  I NEVER got an email notification and now it just says out of stock while the US had multiple restocks including today...

@KatieBT Do you know when the Urban Decay One and Done will be available in Canada?  It's on the site, but not available for purchase yet: http://www.sephora.com/naked-skin-one-done-hybrid-complexion-perfector-P407434?skuId=1814482&icid2=b...

@KatieBT  will Canada get these and will we get them at the same time as the US??

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 6.51.31 PM.png

Hi Katie,

Any idea if/when the Drunk Elephant C Firma serum will be back in stock? It's been gone since at least January (and in the questions portion of the page someone mentioned December). The rest of the Drunk Elephant line seems to be around, just not that item. Its in stock on the American site.

Thanks!

Yes hoping to get this during the April event! I heard it was anticipated to be in stock for the event.

Yes, the C Firma and also, what are the chances we get the Umbra Sheer Physical Defense SPF 30?  

I'm gonna guess a while on the SPF. Canada has much stricter regulations for sunscreen and it took until very recently to get the Josie Maran one. But maybe the people at Drunk Elephant will move quicker.

That's what I'm hoping for.

I also want to know about these two products.

testing