Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

UPDATE: this thread is closed. Please ask your questions in the new thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771

Hello Canadian BTers!

I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.

That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.

I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.

Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):

New Launches / LE products

Spoiler
Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am.
Spoiler
Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date. 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12
Spoiler
Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT
Spoiler
  • Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!!
  • Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27
  • KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows. 

• JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it.

KVD

• Studded Lip - 6 of the shades should go live at the same time as the US (around August 11), but 3 of the shades will go live later in August (Halo, Mercy, Solo) 
  • Metal Crush Eyeshadows - confirming

Restocks

Spoiler
Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it. Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT
  • KVD Everlasting Lipsticks restock - I am hearing end of August, but will confirm

Brands

Spoiler
Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.
  • St. Tropez - Coming back soon! 
  • Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope! 
  • Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)
  • Ardency Inn - Coming Soon 
  • Dr. Jart (except acne / SPF skus) - 8/27
  • PMD - Fall (Sept / Oct) 
  • LaVanila - 8/27 (just deodorants, no fragrance or body lotion)

If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!

Tags:

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Candace, I am wondering if the Burberry fall palette will be restocked on the Canadian site? Thanks!

ZI933E}@$_0ZM1]1C$5V[SX.png

Yes ! I need this too

Hey Candace! Just wanted to know why Canadians are lacking in the sample department!! Thanks for all the handwork!!! Keep it up 😄

Hi again.. im curious when the kvd mi vida loca palette will release for us canadians online and also will it show up in stores? Same with the hourglass holiday ambient lighting palette.. Any info on pricing for both will also be much appreciated! TIA

Candace, will the Burberry beauty box be restocked? I see the u.s side still has it..It is still vib/rouge access only so I'm surprised there wasn't enough stock left for the regular bi. 

also side note but the sample selection and promos low stock is quite disappointing..wanted to get the ysl tint in oil promo sample but it went oos so fast whereas the u.s site still has it. Any eta on when things can start looking better in terms of promos such as fan Friday and vibr will be appreciated. Thanks!

The samples are really lacking right now... There's only 4 and let's be honest... They suck 😞

I know! I placed 2 orders this week and it was the first time ever that I check marked "no samples"!!! 

Almost preventing me from placing an order until a better promo and samples show up, I must have a million daisy samples! the u.s site had so many good ones..at least now our site is on par with our stores with little to none samples given at the cash. Lol. 

I know the KVD liquid lipsticks are being restocked, but I just noticed 3 shades are missing from the Canadian website (Armageddon, Jeffree, Underage Red)? The colours were there earlier in the month, are they coming back?

The Canadian website is the bottom picture and the US website is the top.

Untitled-1.jpg

Those three colors are in the process of being discontinued.  They were clearanced at SiJCPs.  That may be why they were not stocked at the Canadian warehouse?

Thanks for the answer. I wasn't planning on purchasing them, but the fact that they are missing is why I was worried in case other colours started disappearing.

I feel like Canadians are the forgotten bunch. I wonder if the other countries feel as neglected. 

canada has different laws / requirements from the U.S. that sephora and the brands they carry must follow now that they have a canadian warehouse. this affects everything from labels on packages to ingredients in products. these things are still being sorted out. it's not a matter of neglect or apathy -- it's a matter of international trade. the change over to the canadian warehouse is still very new, and while the transition is bumpy, i have faith that canadians are going to benefit from this closer warehouse in the long run. and that faith may be a bit naive, but i still think it is important to keep everything in perspective.

I do keep everything in perspective and I am also aware of the laws/requirements and I too hope for the best when it comes to Sephora getting it together for Canadians however there are A LOT of issues they need to sort out.

Do you know if there's any chance of the Sephora Favorites Customized Skincare Favorites Bag being available to Canadians? Sorry if this has been asked,before! 

Hi dreambean,

Unfortunately our Customized Skincare Favorites Bag won’t be available in Canada. Sorry about that!

Best,

Katie

It is available in store at some locations. I'm in Calgary and 2 of the 4 stores here had the bag in stock at some point.

Oh wow,thanks for the tip! Do you remember if you saw it in the skincare section,or was it with the minis by the registers? 

Hi Candace,

Just wondering whether there is any plan to bring back Belif, SKII, Eve Lom, and Erborian?  What about Sunday Riley Arteis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil?

Much Appreciate, and Thanks.

Hi SalBing,

Unfortunately Belif, SKII and Eve Lom will not be going live just yet however some Erborian items should go live the week of 9/21.

I’m looking into the Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil so I’ll get that update soon!

Thanks,

Katie

testing