ghkim

Sale section

Has anyone else noticed that there's nothing new in the sale section today? I check pretty often and there's usually some new items added daily. It used to be pretty early in the morning and then lately its been more midday, and today - nada so far. 

jlcjen

Re: Sale section

(0) Hearts

As disappointed as I am that there has not been new stuff in the last few days I am happy that someone finally cleaned up the sale site so that the things that have been on there forever....sold out....are not on there!!

shapeshifter

It's pretty annoying though that a good amount of the items that do show up are actually sold out or out of stock but you have to click on them to find out. I have plenty of oos items in my hearts list that I'm just waiting for them to show up again.

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

same here. I check my loves every day to see if any of the oos items are back so i can **bleep** it up this time. :smileysad: 

ry22

(0) Hearts

Maybe they are waiting so they can put a bunch of items on sale together, like a pre-Holidays kinda thing :smileyhappy: I can only hope haha

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

This is what I think as well. The last time the sale page didn't show a lot of activity was right before they added a bunch of sale items all at once (and sent me an email about it too).

starletta8

I'm happy about it- less possible enabling!

shapeshifter

I check pretty much once a day, and it's been super disappointing.  I have learned though that for most things, if I like it I need to just buy it quickly because the good stuff does sell out. They need to do a sale page infusion!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • ry22
    • starletta8
    • qmgirl
    • ghkim
    • jlcjen
    • spacesuit