Momslovinlife

Right Color of Foundation

Good morning!

I recently switched from Lancolm to Smashbox.  I have oily skin and need full coverage.  The consultant matched me with M2, but as the day went on, I didn't feel like it gave me the coverage that I had hoped.  I went back and she suggested the 12 hour in 3.2.  I like the coverage, but I'm not quite sure that the color it right.  Do you happen to know what color might be the closest to M2?  If not, any ideas on other brands that provide a dewy finish but full coverage?  I am not a fan of powder, as I am self-conscious of my lines.  I would love to try the new foundation from Makeup Forever, but we do not have a Sephora close by.  Finding the right foundation has been frustrating and I'm feeling uuuhhhhggg :smileysad:

I appreciate your time and help! 

Momslovinlife

Re: Right Color of Foundation

(0) Hearts

OK, I wore 360 bisque N in Lancome.  Can't say that I loved it, but it was OK.

Thanks!

Momslovinlife

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the quick reply!

I will double check on the Lancome color and let you know!  My face is so hard to match.  :smileysad: I went outside today with the Smashbox 3.2 color, and in that light, I look red and blotchy.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Momsloveinlife, 

Can you tell me what shade you wore in Lancome? I worked for them and am very familiar with their coloring system and may be able to help.

You might also want to try the MUFE HD in 128 Almond

MAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Invisible Cover Foundation

http://www.sephora.com/hd-invisible-cover-foundation-P217905?skuId=1096908&om_mmc=oth-bt-2013-beauty...

or even try the buildable yet luminious coverage of the Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation in "Natural Beige 120"

Dolce & Gabbana - The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation

http://www.sephora.com/the-foundation-perfect-luminous-liquid-foundation-P377165?skuId=1471887&om_mm...

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • Momslovinlife