lovelykatya

Reviews

When I have time and I have thoroughly tested a product I love writing a review about it. Problem is  sometimes I rediscover products that I love or do not purchase them for a long while, and then when I would like to write a review I do not remember if I already did one or not (I do not like doing duplicate reviews unless its about specific color)!

So as a suggestion I think it would be a great idea to have place in profile where you have not only products that you have purchased in the past,  but also listing of all products that you have reviewed.

lovelykatya

Re: Reviews

or it also would be nice to see  a little icon of the product (like when you have on the product page when you looking for something), that you have reviewed, which  you can click on to see the full review and how many "was this review helpful" #. Because I do not like skipping from one page to another just to find all of the items I reviewed, so I think it would be nice if you condense it and then if you wish, you can expand to see the whole thing!

dianabt

@lovelylkatya, great suggestion and thanks for sharing! I'm happy to forward this request to our site team. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

thank you , that would be greatly appreciated!!!!

veronika23

There's a list of all your reviews under your BT account. In your profile. :smileywink:

lovelykatya

nvr mind.. i know what/where you talking about.., but i still wish it would be under a different option without logging into that area.. and scrolling down..

veronika23

Oh ok yeah! I know what you mean :smileyhappy:

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

BT account? Hmm i searched everywhere and i can't find it...

thesupergirl

That would be awesome!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lovelykatya
    • dianabt
    • veronika23