iknowitstoday

Requests/Suggestions

[ Edited ]

One: almost every day here I see a girl who's looking to combine beauty insider accounts there should be a special place for them to go and combine it and ask a mod to fix them up.

Two: I love the fact that I'm rouge of the event that you just had the rise and rouge I have heard nothing (I only heard about it because I was on BT) maybe it's not located in the store anywhere near me but I travel quite a bit and also would plan a vacation to go to an event for Sephora so maybe you could have in thepage about our beauty insider a list updates and special events that we could be invited to if we lived in the area or if we were visiting. (In the place that we can see the current point rewards)

Three: I always see people were not receiving emails so also in the VIB rooms there could be a list of current emails and promotions for us sent to our email and also sent promos. (In the place that we can see the current point rewards)

I love all things Sephora these are just some ideas I had that could possibly make everyone's life easier. 

DTalksAll

Re: Requests/Suggestions

Great suggestions! 

I think us vets know BT as a sort of forum, but the style of it is not & new comers don't really know the lay of the land. All they see is Search & ask a question. It would be nice if the MAIN BT page had a few FAQ threads, one for BI, VIB (to include your awesome suggestion on e-mails), Rouge, linking accounts, and basics (like SEARCH) 

How many "I have oily skin, have tried everything, what foundation should I use" 

Even the rainbow parties... can't they be combined? If there's 3 in one night, 6 in one week... they are all the same... positivity... 

I know on other forums, moderators will merge, move, delete repeated topics. 

iknowitstoday

(0) Hearts

Clearly people don't know. Every time I see this question a MOD say nothing other than I sent you a PM. Not one single time have I seen send and email asking Sephora or I can do this for you but there is also another way to go about doing this. 

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@iknowitstoday- Mods send PM's to take care of that person's account privately. This is what they have always done. I think the Mods have taken enough bashing .

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

"One: almost every day here I see a girl who's looking to combine beauty insider accounts there should be a special place for them to go and combine it and ask a mod to fix them up."

That place would be any email or message sent to Sephora that includes your online account and card number.

iknowitstoday

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the suggestions iknowitstoday!

I think those are some great ideas- I'll be sure to pass them along to our appropriate Beauty Talk and Beauty Insider teams! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

These are some greats ideas!

iknowitstoday

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

crayzeeRN

These are some excellent ideas actually. High five, iknowitstoday!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • dianabt
    • lilyyy
    • crayzeeRN
    • iknowitstoday
    • beautylovingirl