sdbeautyjunkie1

Positive change

I see a lot of complaining on here about people being frustrated with Sephora lately. I have been frustrated myself. I do not see much praise lately. I have recently been a victim of the five day processing for "free Rouge shipping".  I placed two orders recently and guess what? Both shipped NEXT DAY!!!!  I am starting to think that they are listening. So I am here to say thanks Sephora for your speedy service and taking care of me. 

fatimamummy

Re: Positive change

(0) Hearts

For me personally free shipping is the biggest advantage though I get an extra foil sample only once but I don't have to wait to place my order untill I have CAD75 worth items in my basket. Shipping time is also reduced from around two weeks to mostly one week.

I hate to pay for shipping no matter how big or small my purchase is and neither ULTA nor nordstrom offer free shipping to canadians, and no other store in canada carries all the brands that I love ,,,, so SEPHORA is it for me.

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

I think they are listening, but it takes time to adjust to their customers needs. If they're a good business, and I'm sure they are, they'll continue to listen and make small adjustments. 

LouLouR

(0) Hearts

Yeah I'm really not impressed with the duty. Buying only what I can't find elsewhere which honestly isn't all that hard :smileyhappy:

BrennaBombshell

I placed an order at around midnight last night, and whaddya know, it shipped at like 7:00 this morning. I'm shocked and awed at how fast that was. Maybe the Sephora gods are listening??

annec322

I wanted to report that I received an order today and actually received two extra perfume samples on top of the samples I had already chosen.  This was a nice change!  Good to see Sephora loosen the grips a little on the samples.  This is the kind of thing that keeps me coming back.  I felt that the shipping was prompt as well.  Well done Sephora!

Urbie

Yes, shipping has been getting faster recently!  And I've noticed an extra sample or two thrown in, which is always a pleasant surprise!

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

I'm not Rouge and my Sephora order was shipped the same day it was placed. :smileyhappy:

MsStacey1990

(0) Hearts

I ordered my chocolate bar and naked 3 from ulta instead and got the package in 3 days and my mail lady brought it to me with no problem! ups had it but then shipped it to my local post office and the mail lady i know brought the box to me instead of ups.. i was waiting for ups to bring it cuz the last time i orderd something theguy just threw it up the steps instead up walking to the door and knocking or something i live in aparments and im upstairs and he threw the dayum box up so i was waiting for that ups truck but , then i saw my mail lady carrying the ulta box im like thank god! then I got my new contacts from fedex and the guy was actually nice and everything when he brought the package and knocked unlike the other guys that just do the samething the UPS tards do ... 

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

I meant 3 SEPHORA PACKAGES, not #  , Sorry

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

and to have an unknown person call -in to say I was picking up my packages...is this not FRAUD ???? Ladies, Im so UPSET I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I have never even met this driver who plays football with expensive and fragile packages...and to retaliate and make a FAKE CALL and say they WERE ME !!!!

Im speacjless and I have no help with this, no one to back me up...MONEY WELL SPENT by ME SO a GROWN MAN CAN MAKE MORE THAN 80 percent of AMERICANS PER HOUR and LIE LIKE A CHILD,COMMIT FRAUD SO HE DOESNT HAVE TO DO HIS JOB BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD ON HIM MISHANDELING FRAGILE ITEMS.

I Wish I had a lawyer right now..its 6:50pm , FRIDAY NIGHT, and I will not get my packages due to games the driver for the UPS company is playing..is this because he knows I can not physically do anything..Im being PUNISHED because I want PROPER SERVICE!!!

m3rma1d

"Ladies, Im so UPSET I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

Maybe call UPS customer service?

You're really flipping out in the wrong place, this isn't Sephora's fault at all.

bratknits

(0) Hearts

It's harassment on the part of the driver.  Tell UPS if they can't straighten it out you are going to be left with no choice but to contact the police and an attorney.

jenjendoitagain

Whoa..post-32158-tyra-banks-what-you-talkin-bou-gkHW.gif

I can understand your anger about this situation. It's definitely something that you should continue to take up with UPS. I've never heard of a driver saying someone's house was unsafe to walk up to and just throw a package...I'm sure that it's plausible sometimes (someone's house being unsafe), but still it's not right to throw and/or kick packages. You would think if they really felt that, there should be some sort of protocol for situations like that, such as keep the package and when they get back to base, call the persons who are to receive package. Or mail a letter for receiver to contact UPS. I'm not sure...either way though, this wasn't Sephora's fault, but certainly UPS and I would diligently keep contact with them until the matter is settled to your liking.

1SultrySCENTNut

Well , i got a call and after 10 excuses was told my house was too dangerous to deliver my # SEPHORA PACKAES..wait, exactly what was said is..the driver didnt feel safe ( The driver I had to put in a complaint about for mishandeling packages ) I looked out my front door , wich is 4 inches thick of antiqye cherry and then a steel and glass screen door to a concrete porch , somr grass, gravel, and a 78 pontiac firebird ??? This after being told by the call center that I placed a call yesterday saying I was going to pick up my packages???? The town of wadsworth is 40 minutes away and I NEVER MADE THAT CALL!!!! So, I can not get my SEOHORA pavkages, 3 of them, sitting at a delivery center, because i turned in a driver for playing football with my packages and almost breaking my screendoor - it was SO LOUD WHEN IT HIT MY DOOR IT SOUNDED LIKE A GUNSHOT AND A BULLETT HAD HIT MY HOME! No, it was a SEPHORA Package!. I knew this would be retaliation, by a grown man who makes over $45 an hour. The SUPERVISOR said he would talk to him and I would have my items MONDAY. I think I have a LAWSUIT AGAINST UPS! This is rediculous. SINCE WHEN DO 78 TRANS-AMs ATTACK - its the only item outside the front door besides a concrete porch.

1SultrySCENTNut

and as for USPS..they are simply just as bad..I onlu use the United States postal Service when I absolutly have to, they do npt have the nicest delivery service either, so far I never thought I had a UPS issue until this week, we shall see if it gets improved upon. I syre hope so, for I would hate to have to take a hiatus from shopping. If only every company held themselves to FED-EX standards!

Dont worry Sephora, if anyone is reading this, I will not be taken down by one childish delivery driver. Im positive ANYONE in my area will gladly take their place if necessary,

Its sad when I am not at fault yet the person who is paid to do a service ( bring a box to my door) is too busy to care about their job,I am sure there are people at UPS who do care.

1SultrySCENTNut

I would go to the store but it is hard for me to get to the city except when I must go bi-weely for treatments at the Hospital.

1SultrySCENTNut

My problem is with the UPS driver out of WADSWORTH OHIO. I order 2-8 packages from Sephora a month, He treats them like footballs and recently broke some items on my property..and almost broke the glass out of my screen door from throwing packages like it was the winning touchdown at the superbowl, he was caught the second after it happened by a male com[anion of mine and words were exchanged. UPS drivers around here make around $45 an hour, if not more m and the job is coveted for there is no work since the auto industry has all but left. I was to have a package today and someone called saying they were me requesting a physical pick-up of my items. I feared retribution when I turned him in 3 days ago and , yes, I was corrext and I am scheduled for 2 packages monday also. I called WADSWORTH UPS just 5 minutes ago anf they are looking into this issue...I simply told them I could have his job filled tonight with a real gentleman if he wants to act a child! Im still waiting to hear back, as they are to call me and see what the issue is..I KNOW WHAT THE ISSUE IS. I may have to find a company who uses fed-ex just because of a driver who is playing games with my packages on my property. I will be back to report what happens when the company reports back to me as promised...if they can keep one. So sorry Sephora, you are not my issue, it is UPS and their overpaid , childish delivery drivers.

jobro1027

(0) Hearts

I'm usually happy with my shipping speed from Sephora (I prefer going into the store, but my car broke down! :smileysad: ), and this past time took an extra day or so than normal, but the weather has been awful. But they actually threw in, along with all of the samples I requested, a sheet with a Marc Jacobs scent sample. I can't wear it, but I was at least able to try it out. I thought that was a nice touch, even if it is something they're sending everyone. I've been looking for a new scent, but can't get into the stores to actually try them out, so I really appreciated this. :smileyhappy:

klbandy

(0) Hearts

I've been to Sephora 3 times this past week and made purchases ranging from $10-70, and every time they gave me three extra samples. I was pleased :smileyhappy:

Heatoyos1

This happened to me, too! I went to the Sephora at Downtown Disney on Wednesday, and when I was checking out, the SA gave me two foil samples of Boscia black hydration gel!!! I was so surprised and grateful because this never used to happen before. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 117 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • anaa
    • Manda
    • jojobe
    • kssweetheart
    • klbandy
    • veronika23