Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

This was my box too this month! Although I really wanted the Milk stick, I was pretty happy with this, since I've wanted to try the Cristophe Robin scrub for over a year and always seem to miss out on the samples when they're available.

The highlighter also looks really nice, and while I don't like Ceramic Slip enough to purchase it, I enjoy using it when I have samples.

The Nudestix looks a bit dark for me, but I'll still try it, since I like their products. And I'll try the lip plumper too, but if it burns at all, I'm tossing it.

what is the color on nudestix? this is my box too <3

Greystone!

(0) Hearts

I got it today. Love the formula but the color! MEH! 

@MariaLis ooo I like this one a LOT!

[ Edited ]

I got a shipping notif to my email and when I checked tracking it said it was delivered already. I have box 280.

Edit: Just saw spoilers posted on MSA.

IMG_1295.PNG

[ Edited ]

Good one @xcicee Cat Happy have always wanted to try Skin Laundry...let us know what you think. 

@ZombieMetroAnt @Amysangel

My box number said 280 but when I opened it this evening they actually sent me box 264! I'm okay with this since the SL actually has ingredients that I seem to be allergic to, and the Belif essence gave me a horrible breakout before. I still recommend the Belif though, it's very hydrating and my friend loves it, it didn't make her break out at all.

P.S the nudestix color is UGLY 

@xciceeI also have this box! Mine is waiting at home for me too! lol

I'm getting box #306. Anyone know of the products that it's suppposed to include? I noticed a lot are getting #264

I'm also expecting 306 and I want to knowwwwww what's in it!

@sheilam81

I am also getting box #306....I am hoping that I get my box today and if I do I will post the spoilers for you.  If you happen to find out about box #306 and don't mind sharing the info with me, I would appreciate it. Smiley Happy (just in case I don't get my box today lol)

I'm getting 306 too, I'm hoping the Christophe Robin hair scrub is in it.

I've been checking MSA for spoilers but nothing yet.

[ Edited ]

So the theme is Rising Stars - the "bag" looks really cute!

000.JPG

Pic from MSA

Is the bag plastic?  Oh I am SO glad they're making it recyclable lol.  I didn't know what to do with all those fabric bags adding up, it was stressful D:

I use mine to sort my necklaces and use them to separate my items in my toiletries bag whenever I travel. Smiley Happy

@Madeline7 I'm not sure what the material is, but for your fabric ones I've heard a lot of subscribers say they've been using the bags for storage or using as small gift/goodie bags. You can also use them to sort out your different samples and deluxe samples. I believe another person said she used them to store her face masks. I'm sure they're great for travel too. Smiley Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke

I've been using the bags as cloths to lay my brushes on while they dry.

It sure looks like it, right?  Liz also posted the "featured" items for this month - not too shabby:

Spoiler
000.JPG

BOX 272 Spoilers - Eliz posted as a comment on my subscription addiction "I have box 272, and the products are the Tatcha cleansing oil, rahua hair mask, belif Hungarian water essence, Trestique highlighter, and nudestix in greystone, and the perfume is Tocca “Stella.” So happy with the products this month…I love Tatcha! Came on here to email Liz a picture of the products only to find everyone’s spoilers! How did that happen! I hope they do it again next month!" 

That is my box--yay spoilers I am so impatient lol 

This is the box I'm getting and sounds promising! I looked up the Nudestix item and the picture doesn't look bad. I'll see when I get my box, which won't be until Saturday.